Awesome Fat Burning Routine By Spencer Jackson
- Weight training -train first two sets to approximately 80% of failure and the third set to failure.
- This routine trains each body part no more than once a week.
- Cardiovascular training is incorporated twice weekly. Day 1 (Monday) chest, shoulders and triceps
- 10 minutes aerobic warm up should be performed before weight training sessions
- A rest period of one minute should be allowed between each set during weight training sessions
- The third set of each set should be trained to failure
- 2 warm up sets should be performed for 15 reps (very light weight) for the first exercise of each body part i.e. bench press for chest, squats for legs, pull downs for back etc
- Cardiovascular session, you should be training at 70% to 80% of your maximum heart rate you calculate this by using 220 minus your age, i.e. at 30 years old this would be 220-30 190 m/h/r, this would mean you should be training between a heart rate of 133 to 152
- Use a training diary to continuously monitor performance and to provide motivation
- Use the correct supplements and proper diet
- Get enough sleep
Comments are closed