1kg Walking Ankle WeightsBuild strength and your endurance with a pair of these 1kg wrist and ankle weights, they can also help to improve muscle tone and aid your weightloss goals. You can use them for almost any cardio workout, in the gym, at home, walking, jogging, running, cycling and more! For a comfortable fit they are made from neoprene which is breathable and wipe clean, filled with iron sand which molds to your wrist or ankle's and have a secure metal D-ring velcro closure system. Product details:
- Dimensions - 23cm (L) x 8.1cm (W)
- Weight - 2 x 1kg
- Sold in pairs
- Material - neoprene material with iron sand filling. Velcro attachment with metal D-ring
- Care - wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Warning - do not wear for extended periods.
Universal Training BarThis great all in one Training Bar allows any house or garage to be turned into a fitness gym. It can be attached to most door frame ledge to perform Pull Ups, Dips & suspended crunches. Placed at the bottom of the door frame the All In One Bar acts as a sit-up bar and when placed on the floor it becomes a push up bar making the Universal Training bar an awesome training aid. Warnings: This product should only be used in doorways in solid walls, which have sturdy doorframes. Suits door frame openings between 70cm and 78cm with door frame depths between 11cm and 16cm only. NOT FOR USE in door frames that do not meet this criteria. Maximum Weight Capacity: 120kg. Perfect Xmas Fitness Gift
Bodyweight Fitness Trainer 500kg Tested
Plastic Speed Rope
- 8ft - suitable for height under 5ft 4"
- 9ft - suitable for heights between 5ft4" and 5ft 10"
- 10ft - suitable for heights over 5ft 11"
YOGA MAD WARRIOR PLUS YOGA MATLooking for an extra thick yoga mat? Look no further, the Warrior Yoga Mat II 6mm is the perfect combination of grip and cushioning for your yoga practice. This yoga mat is also perfect if you’re looking for a dual purpose exercise mat as you can use this for your Pilates classes as well, either over the top of a class mat for better hygiene & even more cushioning, or by itself. This mat offers the same excellent grip of the 4mm version and fantastic value for money as well as being phthalate free. Ideal for those starting out on their yoga or Pilates journey and at 183cm (6ft) long you'll stay on the mat. Product Details:
- Dimensions - 183cm x 61cm x 6mm
- Weight - 2kg
- Material - Pthalate free PVC
- Free from - Phthalate & Latex Free PVC Tested as free of harmful substances to Oeko Tex Standard 100 Class II
- To optimise slip resistance, please wipe with a damp cloth and towel dry before first use.
- Care Instructions - Can be wiped clean or can be machine washed at 40°C using a small amount of soap. DO NOT put this mat through a spin cycle or spin dry as this may damage the mat. Dry flat or roll up in a towel to speed drying time.
- Please note colours are subject to change and may vary from images shown as we cannot guarantee colour representation on computers and devices.
Metal Handled Cable Skipping Rope
- Length - Up to 3m (can be adjusted)
- Colour - Silver/Black
- Material - Aluminium handles with PVC coated steel rope and steel screw adjust system.
Deluxe Chinning Gym BarFull Product Description Turn your door frame into a workstation with our deluxe doorway gym. Use the bar high in the doorframe for pull ups, crunches and chin ups or, at the bottom of the door frame for sit ups and an abdominal workout. Double action opening makes the door gym quick to set up and the large non-marking pads ensure a secure grip and prevent damage to the door frame. Foam grips add extra comfort. Includes support brackets and basic exercise guide. Product Details:
- Maximum user weight 100kg.
- Suitable for door widths from 63cm to 100cm with a door jam of at least 6cm.
- Not suitable for door frames made of soft wood, door frames in Stud (Plasterboard) walls or door adjacent to a window frame.
- Not warranted for commercial use
- Only to be used in conjunction with brackets supplied. Bar must be tightened firmly within brackets before exercising.
- The brackets must be attached to the door frame with screws provided.
- Warning - never use for exercising upside down.