Weighted Leather Rope
This leather weighted jump rope can be used with or without the approx. 125g handle weights, giving you the option to choose from 175g (rope only) or 425g (with weights). Use without weights to improve speed or with weights to help increase endurance and strength. Ideal for boxers, MMA, kickboxing, or anyone looking to increase their cardio endurance & strength.
Adjustment - With the bottom of the handle pointing up, unscrew the cap and slowly tip out the handle weight and spring, being careful not to drop them. Once both weights are removed, screw the handle caps back on.
- Traditional style leather weighted jump rope
- Smooth action hi-speed bearings ensure a perfect skip
- Adjustable weight from 175g - 425g
- Dimensions - 3m (9ft 8in)
Fitness Pack For Women Over Fifty
This is an ideal array of fitness accessories for women over the age of 50 who want to train at home without the need to go to a gym, or when they travel away they can have an easy set of fitness accessories to pack away in their luggage without taking up to much space.
It consists of:
- medium and strong safety resistance trainers ideal for all upper body exercises with enough resistance to help tone and strengthen muscle
- a pack of 5 mini power loops from extra light to extra strong, ideal for rehab, general strength and rehab and ideal for many lower body exercises and a few upper body exercises and stretches
- 10mm blue core fitness mat made from high quality NBR Foam 182cm long by 58cm width
The Pilates Core Mat
The Core Fitness Mat 10mm mat is the ideal Pilates, or exercise mat for those on the move, or for studios tight on storage space! The NBR foam offers excellent cushioning and memory, yet a 10mm mat weighs only a fraction over 1kg, making it light enough to carry around with the included removable carry strap.
- Dimensions - 10mm x 182cm x 58cm
- Packaging - Retail packed
- Suitable for:Pilates matwork classes or Aerobics, HIIT, Circuits, BodyPump classes at Studios, Clubs, Gyms, home use or on the move
- Material - NBR Rubber, DOP, AZO, Heavy Metal, Phenol and Phthalate free
- Care instructions - Closed cell foam, non absorbent and wipe clean
STABILITY CUSHION EXERCISES FOR THE CORE
This Stability Cushion is an ideal tool for improving balance and posture; you can kneel on it, or sit on it while exercising to increase the challenge of your workout to help build core strength and tone abdominal muscles. It's also great for using while sitting and working at a desk; as this cushion is essentially 'unstable', by simply sitting on it, it keeps your core muscles working and your postural reflexes stimulated - effectively keeping you exercising while seated!
To use the cushion on a chair, we recommend you use the cushion for 15-30 minutes at a time, repeating at regular intervals during the day, and so your muscles do not get over strained. If you're looking for a greater challenge, you can let some of the air out of the cushion to decrease the stability of the cushion even more, or you can increase the air with the pump included. The nodules help to grip the surface the stability cushion is being used on and the anti-slip dots on the smoother side, which is more comfortable for using when seated.
As well as a posture aid, it can be used for a variety of exercises for a full body workout, the unstable surface makes the exercises harder by engaging your core muscles. You can sit, kneel, stand, plank, or perform push-ups with it!
- Can be inflated or deflated to increase or decrease the level of stability.
- Can be used in pairs under each foot.
- One side with small anti-slip dots, one side with nodules
- Dimensions - 35cm (14") diameter
- Colour - Grey
- Includes pump
- Material - Latex-free PVC
Warnings And Use Instructions:
- Remove from box and check for damage before use (a crease or fold marks are normal due to shipping)
- Do not use the cushion if there are any signs of damage, e.g. a deep scratch, gouge or holes.
- Do not over inflate or use a high-pressure hose to fill. Only use pump included to inflate.
- Do not forcefully insert the pump into the valve as this can puncture the stability cushion.
- Maximum user weight - 100Kg
Workout Resistance Band Kit
The Fitness Mad resistance gym is a complete resistance solution that is small enough to fit in your pocket - a truly portable gym! By combining different bands using the innovative handles you can create seven different levels of resistance, as well as creating loops for leg to leg or tricep exercises.
Kit includes: 3 bands (150cm x 10cm) in Light, Medium & Strong resistance and one pair of clips. Plus colour pull out guide featuring key resistance band exercises.
Resistance Tube In Figure Of 8
The Figure 8 Resistance Band from Fitness-Mad doesn't require the same length as a traditional band to create the perfect, versatile and adaptable fitness accessory. That's where the "figure eight" comes in. The Figure 8 Resistance Band is much shorter in length and features soft foam handles which provide an easier and more comfortable grip, as well as helping to protect the band. Perfect for toning strengthening and rehabilitation as well as being great for all home workouts or when you're on the move. Can be used for both upper and lower body workouts.
Strengths: Come in 3 different strengths, Light, Medium or Strong, sold individually
Material: Latex rubber
Warning: This product contains latex. Not suitable for those who suffer from a latex allergy.
Care Instructions: Resistance bands are made of latex which is an organic natural substance, which will break down and deteriorate over time. It should therefore be protected from extreme temperatures, chemicals, perfumes, sweat and moisture, all of which may speed up deterioration. Storing these products properly will help prolong the life of the product.
Weighted Vest For Crossfit Exercise
- Phone / MP3 holder pocket with velcro fastening
- Soft neoprene material feels comfortable during use
- Adjustable fastening strap for a secure tight fit with quick release buckle
- Weighs 5kg
- Great for intensifying your workouts with some extra resistance whether it's running, walking or strength training
- Mesh fabric on the lower back
Power Loop Mini Resistance Bands
This Mini Power Loop set of 5 resistance bands gives you the option of 5 different strength options so you can progress your workout as you get stronger, or select an appropriate level of band for the muscles you are choosing to train. Made from durable latex, these resistance bands are ideal for rehab as well as general strength and conditioning. Lightweight and portable so you can take these bands on the move with you with the included mesh bag for ease of transport. Each band is 35cm in diameter and can be used around ankles, thighs, arms and for adding extra reach if being used for stretching exercises.
Set of 5 - Extra light, Light, Medium, Strong and Extra Strong
Warning - these bands are made from latex, do not use if you suffer from a latex allergy. Do not stretch these bands more than x2.5 their original length.
Back to top
Use the search box to find the product you are looking for.