1kg Walking Ankle WeightsBuild strength and your endurance with a pair of these 1kg wrist and ankle weights, they can also help to improve muscle tone and aid your weightloss goals. You can use them for almost any cardio workout, in the gym, at home, walking, jogging, running, cycling and more! For a comfortable fit they are made from neoprene which is breathable and wipe clean, filled with iron sand which molds to your wrist or ankle's and have a secure metal D-ring velcro closure system. Product details:
- Dimensions - 23cm (L) x 8.1cm (W)
- Weight - 2 x 1kg
- Sold in pairs
- Material - neoprene material with iron sand filling. Velcro attachment with metal D-ring
- Care - wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Warning - do not wear for extended periods.
Barbell PadGet extra protection for your shoulder and reduce hip pain when using your barbell with our thick barbell pads. Simply add one to your weight training barbell to prevent pain from regular use. Protects your shoulders and hip bones and makes working with heavy weights much more comfortable.
CrossFit Slam BallThe Slam Ball is an explosive way to train! This piece of equipment is so versatile, it can be used for a huge variety of exercises and is the ideal tool for Boot Camps, Fitness Instructors, CrossFit, Circuits and more. Use it to strengthen the core, increase flexibility and improve upper & lower body conditioning as well as co-ordination. Product Details:
- Weights available - 4kg, 6kg, 8kg and 10kg
- Material - PVC with sand filling.
- Colour - Black
Benefits Of KettlebellsRecently the kettlebell has become a very popular exercise tool amongst professional sportsmen, fitness trainers, boxesr and martial artists as kettlebell training delivers a completely different and modern approach to a fitness workout! Working with kettlebells increases strength, endurance, speed, challenging both one's muscular and cardio system with dynamic, total-body movements. If you want to tone up, burn fat, increase your aerobic capacity or strength it can all be done with a kettlebell. Fitness-Mad's Kettlebells have an oversize powder coated handle that gives excellent grip whilse allowing for a fluid motion. The base of each kettlebell is colour coded and covered with a heavy duty vinyl coating that looks great and also protect the floor from damage. Which Kettlebell To Start With If you are not sure which weight you need, as a rough guide Fit Women (excl athletes) from 6Kg -12Kg Men new to strength training should start with 8 - 12Kg Fit Males used to Strength Training 12Kg - 16Kg Athletes & Weight Trainers 20 - 24Kg
Fitness Pack For Women Over FiftyThis is an ideal array of fitness accessories for women over the age of 50 who want to train at home without the need to go to a gym, or when they travel away they can have an easy set of fitness accessories to pack away in their luggage without taking up to much space. It consists of:
- medium and strong safety resistance trainers ideal for all upper body exercises with enough resistance to help tone and strengthen muscle
- a pack of 5 mini power loops from extra light to extra strong, ideal for rehab, general strength and rehab and ideal for many lower body exercises and a few upper body exercises and stretches
- 10mm blue core fitness mat made from high quality NBR Foam 182cm long by 58cm width
The Pilates Core MatThe Core Fitness Mat 10mm mat is the ideal Pilates, or exercise mat for those on the move, or for studios tight on storage space! The NBR foam offers excellent cushioning and memory, yet a 10mm mat weighs only a fraction over 1kg, making it light enough to carry around with the included removable carry strap.
- Dimensions - 10mm x 182cm x 58cm
- Packaging - Retail packed
- Suitable for:Pilates matwork classes or Aerobics, HIIT, Circuits, BodyPump classes at Studios, Clubs, Gyms, home use or on the move
- Material - NBR Rubber, DOP, AZO, Heavy Metal, Phenol and Phthalate free
- Care instructions - Closed cell foam, non absorbent and wipe clean
Metal Handled Cable Skipping Rope
- Length - Up to 3m (can be adjusted)
- Colour - Silver/Black
- Material - Aluminium handles with PVC coated steel rope and steel screw adjust system.
Universal Training BarThis great all in one Training Bar allows any house or garage to be turned into a fitness gym. It can be attached to most door frame ledge to perform Pull Ups, Dips & suspended crunches. Placed at the bottom of the door frame the All In One Bar acts as a sit-up bar and when placed on the floor it becomes a push up bar making the Universal Training bar an awesome training aid. Warnings: This product should only be used in doorways in solid walls, which have sturdy doorframes. Suits door frame openings between 70cm and 78cm with door frame depths between 11cm and 16cm only. NOT FOR USE in door frames that do not meet this criteria. Maximum Weight Capacity: 120kg. Perfect Xmas Fitness Gift
STABILITY CUSHION EXERCISES FOR THE COREThis Stability Cushion is an ideal tool for improving balance and posture; you can kneel on it, or sit on it while exercising to increase the challenge of your workout to help build core strength and tone abdominal muscles. It's also great for using while sitting and working at a desk; as this cushion is essentially 'unstable', by simply sitting on it, it keeps your core muscles working and your postural reflexes stimulated - effectively keeping you exercising while seated! To use the cushion on a chair, we recommend you use the cushion for 15-30 minutes at a time, repeating at regular intervals during the day, and so your muscles do not get over strained. If you're looking for a greater challenge, you can let some of the air out of the cushion to decrease the stability of the cushion even more, or you can increase the air with the pump included. The nodules help to grip the surface the stability cushion is being used on and the anti-slip dots on the smoother side, which is more comfortable for using when seated. As well as a posture aid, it can be used for a variety of exercises for a full body workout, the unstable surface makes the exercises harder by engaging your core muscles. You can sit, kneel, stand, plank, or perform push-ups with it!
- Can be inflated or deflated to increase or decrease the level of stability.
- Can be used in pairs under each foot.
- One side with small anti-slip dots, one side with nodules
- Dimensions - 35cm (14") diameter
- Colour - Grey
- Includes pump
- Material - Latex-free PVC
Warnings And Use Instructions:
- Remove from box and check for damage before use (a crease or fold marks are normal due to shipping)
- Do not use the cushion if there are any signs of damage, e.g. a deep scratch, gouge or holes.
- Do not over inflate or use a high-pressure hose to fill. Only use pump included to inflate.
- Do not forcefully insert the pump into the valve as this can puncture the stability cushion.
- Maximum user weight - 100Kg
Warrior Pilates and Yoga MatsThe Warrior II yoga mat is the latest version of our best-selling Warrior yoga mat. Offering all the great features of the original Warrior mat such as; good cushioning and fantastic value for money, the Warrior II offers improved grip, is phthalate free and comes in an exciting range of colours. 4mm is the most popular thickness of yoga mat for regular yoga practice and at 183cm (6ft) long you'll stay on the mat. Product Details:
- Dimensions - 183cm x 61cm x 4mm
- Weight - 1.1kg
- Material - Pthalate free PVC
- Free from - Phthalate & Latex Free PVC Tested as free of harmful substances to Oeko Tex Standard 100 Class II
- To optimise slip resistance, please wipe with a damp cloth and towel dry before first use.
- Care Instructions - Can be wiped clean or can be machine washed at 40°C using a small amount of soap. DO NOT put this mat through a spin cycle or spin dry as this may damage the mat. Dry flat or roll up in a towel to speed drying time.