STABILITY CUSHION EXERCISES FOR THE COREThis Stability Cushion is an ideal tool for improving balance and posture; you can kneel on it, or sit on it while exercising to increase the challenge of your workout to help build core strength and tone abdominal muscles. It's also great for using while sitting and working at a desk; as this cushion is essentially 'unstable', by simply sitting on it, it keeps your core muscles working and your postural reflexes stimulated - effectively keeping you exercising while seated! To use the cushion on a chair, we recommend you use the cushion for 15-30 minutes at a time, repeating at regular intervals during the day, and so your muscles do not get over strained. If you're looking for a greater challenge, you can let some of the air out of the cushion to decrease the stability of the cushion even more, or you can increase the air with the pump included. The nodules help to grip the surface the stability cushion is being used on and the anti-slip dots on the smoother side, which is more comfortable for using when seated. As well as a posture aid, it can be used for a variety of exercises for a full body workout, the unstable surface makes the exercises harder by engaging your core muscles. You can sit, kneel, stand, plank, or perform push-ups with it!
- Can be inflated or deflated to increase or decrease the level of stability.
- Can be used in pairs under each foot.
- One side with small anti-slip dots, one side with nodules
- Dimensions - 35cm (14") diameter
- Colour - Grey
- Includes pump
- Material - Latex-free PVC
Warnings And Use Instructions:
- Remove from box and check for damage before use (a crease or fold marks are normal due to shipping)
- Do not use the cushion if there are any signs of damage, e.g. a deep scratch, gouge or holes.
- Do not over inflate or use a high-pressure hose to fill. Only use pump included to inflate.
- Do not forcefully insert the pump into the valve as this can puncture the stability cushion.
- Maximum user weight - 100Kg
Metal Handled Cable Skipping Rope
- Length - Up to 3m (can be adjusted)
- Colour - Silver/Black
- Material - Aluminium handles with PVC coated steel rope and steel screw adjust system.
YOGA MAD WARRIOR PLUS YOGA MATLooking for an extra thick yoga mat? Look no further, the Warrior Yoga Mat II 6mm is the perfect combination of grip and cushioning for your yoga practice. This yoga mat is also perfect if you’re looking for a dual purpose exercise mat as you can use this for your Pilates classes as well, either over the top of a class mat for better hygiene & even more cushioning, or by itself. This mat offers the same excellent grip of the 4mm version and fantastic value for money as well as being phthalate free. Ideal for those starting out on their yoga or Pilates journey and at 183cm (6ft) long you'll stay on the mat. Product Details:
- Dimensions - 183cm x 61cm x 6mm
- Weight - 2kg
- Material - Pthalate free PVC
- Free from - Phthalate & Latex Free PVC Tested as free of harmful substances to Oeko Tex Standard 100 Class II
- To optimise slip resistance, please wipe with a damp cloth and towel dry before first use.
- Care Instructions - Can be wiped clean or can be machine washed at 40°C using a small amount of soap. DO NOT put this mat through a spin cycle or spin dry as this may damage the mat. Dry flat or roll up in a towel to speed drying time.
- Please note colours are subject to change and may vary from images shown as we cannot guarantee colour representation on computers and devices.
1kg Walking Ankle WeightsBuild strength and your endurance with a pair of these 1kg wrist and ankle weights, they can also help to improve muscle tone and aid your weightloss goals. You can use them for almost any cardio workout, in the gym, at home, walking, jogging, running, cycling and more! For a comfortable fit they are made from neoprene which is breathable and wipe clean, filled with iron sand which molds to your wrist or ankle's and have a secure metal D-ring velcro closure system. Product details:
- Dimensions - 23cm (L) x 8.1cm (W)
- Weight - 2 x 1kg
- Sold in pairs
- Material - neoprene material with iron sand filling. Velcro attachment with metal D-ring
- Care - wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Warning - do not wear for extended periods.
Benefits Of KettlebellsRecently the kettlebell has become a very popular exercise tool amongst professional sportsmen, fitness trainers, boxesr and martial artists as kettlebell training delivers a completely different and modern approach to a fitness workout! Working with kettlebells increases strength, endurance, speed, challenging both one's muscular and cardio system with dynamic, total-body movements. If you want to tone up, burn fat, increase your aerobic capacity or strength it can all be done with a kettlebell. Fitness-Mad's Kettlebells have an oversize powder coated handle that gives excellent grip whilse allowing for a fluid motion. The base of each kettlebell is colour coded and covered with a heavy duty vinyl coating that looks great and also protect the floor from damage. Which Kettlebell To Start With If you are not sure which weight you need, as a rough guide Fit Women (excl athletes) from 6Kg -12Kg Men new to strength training should start with 8 - 12Kg Fit Males used to Strength Training 12Kg - 16Kg Athletes & Weight Trainers 20 - 24Kg
Grips For Dumbbells and Barbells
- Increase the diameter of your grip
- Helps to improve grip strength and build muscle
- Comes as a pair
- Made from ultra durable silicone; stays in place & does not condense
- Dimensions - 9.8cm x 4.7cm
The Pilates Core MatThe Core Fitness Mat 10mm mat is the ideal Pilates, or exercise mat for those on the move, or for studios tight on storage space! The NBR foam offers excellent cushioning and memory, yet a 10mm mat weighs only a fraction over 1kg, making it light enough to carry around with the included removable carry strap.
- Dimensions - 10mm x 182cm x 58cm
- Packaging - Retail packed
- Suitable for:Pilates matwork classes or Aerobics, HIIT, Circuits, BodyPump classes at Studios, Clubs, Gyms, home use or on the move
- Material - NBR Rubber, DOP, AZO, Heavy Metal, Phenol and Phthalate free
- Care instructions - Closed cell foam, non absorbent and wipe clean