Universal Training BarThis great all in one Training Bar allows any house or garage to be turned into a fitness gym. It can be attached to most door frame ledge to perform Pull Ups, Dips & suspended crunches. Placed at the bottom of the door frame the All In One Bar acts as a sit-up bar and when placed on the floor it becomes a push up bar making the Universal Training bar an awesome training aid. Warnings: This product should only be used in doorways in solid walls, which have sturdy doorframes. Suits door frame openings between 70cm and 78cm with door frame depths between 11cm and 16cm only. NOT FOR USE in door frames that do not meet this criteria. Maximum Weight Capacity: 120kg. Perfect Xmas Fitness Gift
Exercise Band WorkoutsThese high quality Therapy Resistance Bands comes in 3 different strengths to help with muscle toning injury rehabilitation, especially for shoulder rotator cuff injuries The Fitness Mad Light Resistance Band is our lightest resistance band and is ideal for beginners or for use in therapy and when recovering from injury. 150cm x 15cm Colour: Red The Fitness Mad Medium Resistance Band is our most popular band and is ideal for those familiar with resistance workouts or who are reasonably fit 150cm x 15cm Colour: Blue The Fitness Mad Strong Resistance Band is our strongest band and is ideal for the strong and atheletic user.150cm x 15cm Colour: Black Warning: Contains Latex Do Not Use if Allergic
Foam Roller With Tread Patterns
This Foam Tread Roller, has a tread pattern to provide more pressure points as you roll, giving you a deep tissue massage. This foam roller is ideal for muscle massage and self myofascial release for tight muscles, before or after exercise, or even if you wish to roll your muscles out after a long day on standing or sitting. Made from strong tubing to prevent deformation whilst rolling with a moulded EVA tread pattern. Available in Green or Black.
- Durable & portable design
- Deep tissue massage
- Myofascial release
- Tread pattern
- Dimensions - 32.2cm x 13.5cm diameter
- Materials - Injection moulded EVA foam with Polypropylene tube.
STABILITY CUSHION EXERCISES FOR THE COREThis Stability Cushion is an ideal tool for improving balance and posture; you can kneel on it, or sit on it while exercising to increase the challenge of your workout to help build core strength and tone abdominal muscles. It's also great for using while sitting and working at a desk; as this cushion is essentially 'unstable', by simply sitting on it, it keeps your core muscles working and your postural reflexes stimulated - effectively keeping you exercising while seated! To use the cushion on a chair, we recommend you use the cushion for 15-30 minutes at a time, repeating at regular intervals during the day, and so your muscles do not get over strained. If you're looking for a greater challenge, you can let some of the air out of the cushion to decrease the stability of the cushion even more, or you can increase the air with the pump included. The nodules help to grip the surface the stability cushion is being used on and the anti-slip dots on the smoother side, which is more comfortable for using when seated. As well as a posture aid, it can be used for a variety of exercises for a full body workout, the unstable surface makes the exercises harder by engaging your core muscles. You can sit, kneel, stand, plank, or perform push-ups with it!
- Can be inflated or deflated to increase or decrease the level of stability.
- Can be used in pairs under each foot.
- One side with small anti-slip dots, one side with nodules
- Dimensions - 35cm (14") diameter
- Colour - Grey
- Includes pump
- Material - Latex-free PVC
Warnings And Use Instructions:
- Remove from box and check for damage before use (a crease or fold marks are normal due to shipping)
- Do not use the cushion if there are any signs of damage, e.g. a deep scratch, gouge or holes.
- Do not over inflate or use a high-pressure hose to fill. Only use pump included to inflate.
- Do not forcefully insert the pump into the valve as this can puncture the stability cushion.
- Maximum user weight - 100Kg
Massage Roller For Foot
Fitness Pack For Women Over FiftyThis is an ideal array of fitness accessories for women over the age of 50 who want to train at home without the need to go to a gym, or when they travel away they can have an easy set of fitness accessories to pack away in their luggage without taking up to much space. It consists of:
- medium and strong safety resistance trainers ideal for all upper body exercises with enough resistance to help tone and strengthen muscle
- a pack of 5 mini power loops from extra light to extra strong, ideal for rehab, general strength and rehab and ideal for many lower body exercises and a few upper body exercises and stretches
- 10mm blue core fitness mat made from high quality NBR Foam 182cm long by 58cm width
Stability BoardRegular use of a wobble board is a great way to improve your balance, rehabilitate ankle injuries, increase core strength and improve one's range of movement. By improving proprioception through balancing exercises wobble boards can help to protect the body from injury. Our 40cm adjustable wobble board offers angles between 19 and 23 degrees by simply screwing the rocker in or out, allowing you to progressively improve your balance. The more you screw the rocker out the greater the angle and the greater the difficulty. Range of movement: 19 to 23 degrees Diameter: 40cm Weight: 850g
Neoprene Hand Weights (sold in pairs)Add weight to your workout with these neoprene coated dumbbells. They come in pairs and are perfect for any home gym or commercial studio environment. Thanks to the flattened edges, it means these dumbbells won't roll away as you place them down on the floor during your workout. The soft neoprene coating ensures a comfortable grip but helps to add grip so as you get sweaty, they don't get too slippy! Product Details:
- Perfect for at home workouts, gyms, clubs, studios, aerobics, HIIT and toning
- Flat bottoms prevent weights from rolling away
- Colours Pink 0.5kg, Purple 1kg, Green 1.5kg, Blue 2kg, Orange 3kg, Red 4kg, Black 5kg
- Sold in pairs
- Dumbbell Rack is sold seperately
Self Massaging Stick For Tight and Injured Muscles
1kg Walking Ankle WeightsBuild strength and your endurance with a pair of these 1kg wrist and ankle weights, they can also help to improve muscle tone and aid your weightloss goals. You can use them for almost any cardio workout, in the gym, at home, walking, jogging, running, cycling and more! For a comfortable fit they are made from neoprene which is breathable and wipe clean, filled with iron sand which molds to your wrist or ankle's and have a secure metal D-ring velcro closure system. Product details:
- Dimensions - 23cm (L) x 8.1cm (W)
- Weight - 2 x 1kg
- Sold in pairs
- Material - neoprene material with iron sand filling. Velcro attachment with metal D-ring
- Care - wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Warning - do not wear for extended periods.