per (100 g) RI% per (14 g) RI%
Energy 6.4 kcal / 26.7 kJ 0 kcal / 3.76 kJ
Fat 0.3 g 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g 0 g
Unsaturated Fat 0 g 0 g
Carbohydrate 3.5 g 0.49 g
of which Sugars 0 g 0 g
Fibre 0.5 g 0.07 g
Salt 4.1 g 0.6 g
Minerals per (100 g) *RI % per (14 g) *RI %
Calcium 540.3 mg 67.5 75.6 mg 9.4
Chloride 833.2 mg 104.1 116.6 mg 14.5
Phosphorus 274.5 mg 39.2 38.4 mg 5.4
Potassium 1546.2 mg 77.3 216.5 mg 10.8
Sodium 1655.2 mg 82.8 231.7 mg 11.6
Vitamins per (100 g) *RI % per (14 g) *RI %
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 7.14 mg 511.4 1.0 mg 71.6
Amino Acids per (14 g) BCAAs 7200 mg
L-Leucine † 3600 mg
L-Isoleucine † 1800 mg
L-Valine † 1800 mg
L-Glutamine 3000 mg
* Reference Intake. † Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
(Fruit Burst Flavour)
BCAA (2.1.1) (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), L-Glutamine, L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1, Tri Sodium Citrate, Tri Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide), Natural Flavouring, Sodium Chloride, Acidulant (Citric Acid), Sweeteners (Sucralose), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), Natural Colouring (Beetroot Powder).
ELECTROLYTE BLEND (1535mg): Tri Potassium Citrate, Tri Sodium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride.
INFORMED SPORT – PROFESSIONAL
Every batch of this product is tested for banned substances under the Informed-Sport programme. Products undergo rigorous testing at an ISO 17025 accredited lab to provide the highest level of assurance that they are safer for athletes to use.
Check with a qualified health professional before using this product if you are under the age of 18, pregnant or nursing a baby or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s). Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Store this product in a cool dry place, away from children. Do not exceed suggested use. For allergens see ingredients in Bold.
Fruit Burst, Icy Blue Razz
450g 32 Servings, 14g Sachet
BCAA 2:1:1 Ratio Amino Recovery
- 7 g BCAA per serving in a 2:1:1 ratio (Leucine:Iso-Leucine:Valine)
- Zero sugar, low calories
- Added Glutamine, powdered coconut water and electrolytes
- Patented ingredients - Pepform Leucine and Glutamine Peptides (isolated from whey proteins, highly bio-available forms)
- Micronised formula for improved mix-ability and delivery
- New Flavour Technology - Three dramatically improved flavours
- Fermented BCAAs - No duck feathers or human hair (commonly used to source BCAAs in other products)
Branch Chain Amino Acid Capsules
BUY 1 FOR £17.99 OR 2 FOR £29.99 (£14.995 Each)
The BCAA's, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine, are probably the most essential amino acids for athletes in training. They account for 33% of muscle protein. Some experts believe that even moderate exercise can increase your body's need for Leucine by up to 240%. By taking Reflex Nutrition BCAA's before and after exercise you can increase nitrogen retention, boost protein synthesis, and protect your muscles from the stress and trauma of heavy exercise.
Essential Amino Acid L-Glutamine
Amino Acid L-GlutamineHeroes L-Glutamine is a convenient way to supplement your intake of this essential amino acid. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. There are 20 amino acids, 8 of these are known as essential amino acids because the body can't produce them and they can only be gained from the diet. Glutamine is a non essential amino acid and is the most common amino acid found in the muscles. Who is it for ? Heroes L-Glutamine is for anyone looking to increase their intake of this essential amino acid.
Amino Acid L-Leucine
- L-Leucine is the most important of all the amino acids and has remarkable anabolic qualities, it is said that L-Leucine will help with protein synthesis which is very important for anyone wishing to increase lean muscle mass and increase strength whilst reducing body fat levels.
- L-Leucine is abundant in whey proteins but in many plant based proteins and plant based diets L-leucine is scarce, Soy protein has good quantities in but many other sources do not, if you are on a plant based diet adding L-Leucine to your diet may help you with your goals.
- Also whatever diet you are on, having 3g of L-leucine when waking up may help put you in an anabolic state which is very important for anyone wanting to build or maintain muscle mass.
BCAA Intra With Added GlutamineHeroes ECO friendly BCAA Amino Intra is a great tasting intra workout drink containing
- 8:1:1 ration of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine
- with added glutamine and taurine
- It comes in two delicious flavours, blue raspberry and mixed fruit
Delivered to you in an Eco friendly re-fill Bag
Use During Training (a scoop of this in your water bottle)
Use with Heroes Pre-Workout (take before training)
L-Carnitine With Vitamin B5 and B6 (Liquid)
Branch Chain Amino Acid Electrolyte Intra Workout Formula
- Branched-chain amino acid and electrolyte blend
- Contains vitamin B6 which contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA’s L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine
- Lab Tested Protein content