Sweetener (Sorbitol*), Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid), Anticaking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Natural Orange Flavour (Orange Oil, Modified Starch), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Rosehip Extract, Maltodextrin, Acerola, Stevia Leaf Extract.
Comprehensive A-Z Multivitamin & MineralMultivitamins are not designed to replace a healthy diet, but rather to plug those gaps your diet may leave. A standard multivitamin supplement (like this one) is designed to provide a broad range of nutrients at your suggested daily intake. A high strength multivitamin may provide an additional extra boost of certain nutrients, exceeding your suggested daily intake. Our Complete Multivitamin and Mineral has been carefully put together by our in-house team of experts, to provide you with all your essential nutrients, including:
- Selenium to support healthy hair and nails, normal thyroid function and to protect the cells of the body against oxidative stress.
- Iron for the formation of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin A to help support the health of the skin
- Vitamin D to help support a healthy immune system.
Nexgen Multivitamin for VitalityNexgen® Sports Multivitamin includes the most important minerals and ingredients to contribute to maintaining both your nervous and immune systems before, during and after each workout. Among the many ingredients included in each multivitamin capsule, Nexgen® Sports Multivitamin contains magnesium for optimal muscle function and vitamin D3, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Loaded with vitamins, Nexgen® also contains LactoSpore®, a friendly bacteria. We also use chelated minerals. Research supports that these enhance mineral absorption. Who is it for? It has been created for anyone who is looking to top up their daily vitamins and minerals.
Mega Potent Time Release Vitamin B ComplexB Vitamins, unlike other Vitamins, are a family of nutrients that work well together. At Natures Aid, our potent B Vitamin Complex contains Riboflavin (B1), Thiamine (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic acid (B5), Pyridoxine (B6), Biotin (B7), Folic Acid (B9)’ and Cobalamin (B12). These B Vitamins support the body in many ways:
- The nervous system is supported by Vitamin B1, B2 and B12.
- Energy production is supported to by Vitamins B5, B6 and B12
- Tiredness and fatigue are reduced by B5, B6, B12 and Folic Acid.
- Normal psychological function is supported by Nicain, Folic acid and B6.
- Whilst normal mental performance is supported by vitamin B5.