Benefits Of KettlebellsRecently the kettlebell has become a very popular exercise tool amongst professional sportsmen, fitness trainers, boxesr and martial artists as kettlebell training delivers a completely different and modern approach to a fitness workout! Working with kettlebells increases strength, endurance, speed, challenging both one's muscular and cardio system with dynamic, total-body movements. If you want to tone up, burn fat, increase your aerobic capacity or strength it can all be done with a kettlebell. Fitness-Mad's Kettlebells have an oversize powder coated handle that gives excellent grip whilse allowing for a fluid motion. The base of each kettlebell is colour coded and covered with a heavy duty vinyl coating that looks great and also protect the floor from damage. Which Kettlebell To Start With If you are not sure which weight you need, as a rough guide Fit Women (excl athletes) from 6Kg -12Kg Men new to strength training should start with 8 - 12Kg Fit Males used to Strength Training 12Kg - 16Kg Athletes & Weight Trainers 20 - 24Kg
Metal Handled Cable Skipping Rope
- Length - Up to 3m (can be adjusted)
- Colour - Silver/Black
- Material - Aluminium handles with PVC coated steel rope and steel screw adjust system.
YOGA MAD WARRIOR PLUS YOGA MATLooking for an extra thick yoga mat? Look no further, the Warrior Yoga Mat II 6mm is the perfect combination of grip and cushioning for your yoga practice. This yoga mat is also perfect if you’re looking for a dual purpose exercise mat as you can use this for your Pilates classes as well, either over the top of a class mat for better hygiene & even more cushioning, or by itself. This mat offers the same excellent grip of the 4mm version and fantastic value for money as well as being phthalate free. Ideal for those starting out on their yoga or Pilates journey and at 183cm (6ft) long you'll stay on the mat. Product Details:
- Dimensions - 183cm x 61cm x 6mm
- Weight - 2kg
- Material - Pthalate free PVC
- Free from - Phthalate & Latex Free PVC Tested as free of harmful substances to Oeko Tex Standard 100 Class II
- To optimise slip resistance, please wipe with a damp cloth and towel dry before first use.
- Care Instructions - Can be wiped clean or can be machine washed at 40°C using a small amount of soap. DO NOT put this mat through a spin cycle or spin dry as this may damage the mat. Dry flat or roll up in a towel to speed drying time.
- Please note colours are subject to change and may vary from images shown as we cannot guarantee colour representation on computers and devices.
Yoga Mad Belt long 2.5m
2.5m is Yoga Mads longest yoga belt, the extra length is often required when using the belt in Iyengar yoga, particularly for binding in postures such as the boat. A longer belt is also better for tall people 100% cotton belt ; 2.5m long with a choice of D Ring (natural colour) or Cinch buckle (Blue) according to preference.
Bodyweight Fitness Trainer 500kg Tested
CrossFit Slam BallThe Slam Ball is an explosive way to train! This piece of equipment is so versatile, it can be used for a huge variety of exercises and is the ideal tool for Boot Camps, Fitness Instructors, CrossFit, Circuits and more. Use it to strengthen the core, increase flexibility and improve upper & lower body conditioning as well as co-ordination. Product Details:
- Weights available - 4kg, 6kg, 8kg and 10kg
- Material - PVC with sand filling.
- Colour - Black