Pilates Thigh Toner
14" diameter with foam covered flexible plastic ring.
STABILITY CUSHION EXERCISES FOR THE CORE
This Stability Cushion is an ideal tool for improving balance and posture; you can kneel on it, or sit on it while exercising to increase the challenge of your workout to help build core strength and tone abdominal muscles. It's also great for using while sitting and working at a desk; as this cushion is essentially 'unstable', by simply sitting on it, it keeps your core muscles working and your postural reflexes stimulated - effectively keeping you exercising while seated!
To use the cushion on a chair, we recommend you use the cushion for 15-30 minutes at a time, repeating at regular intervals during the day, and so your muscles do not get over strained. If you're looking for a greater challenge, you can let some of the air out of the cushion to decrease the stability of the cushion even more, or you can increase the air with the pump included. The nodules help to grip the surface the stability cushion is being used on and the anti-slip dots on the smoother side, which is more comfortable for using when seated.
As well as a posture aid, it can be used for a variety of exercises for a full body workout, the unstable surface makes the exercises harder by engaging your core muscles. You can sit, kneel, stand, plank, or perform push-ups with it!
- Can be inflated or deflated to increase or decrease the level of stability.
- Can be used in pairs under each foot.
- One side with small anti-slip dots, one side with nodules
- Dimensions - 35cm (14") diameter
- Colour - Grey
- Includes pump
- Material - Latex-free PVC
Warnings And Use Instructions:
- Remove from box and check for damage before use (a crease or fold marks are normal due to shipping)
- Do not use the cushion if there are any signs of damage, e.g. a deep scratch, gouge or holes.
- Do not over inflate or use a high-pressure hose to fill. Only use pump included to inflate.
- Do not forcefully insert the pump into the valve as this can puncture the stability cushion.
- Maximum user weight - 100Kg
Weighted Leather Rope
This leather weighted jump rope can be used with or without the approx. 125g handle weights, giving you the option to choose from 175g (rope only) or 425g (with weights). Use without weights to improve speed or with weights to help increase endurance and strength. Ideal for boxers, MMA, kickboxing, or anyone looking to increase their cardio endurance & strength.
- Traditional style leather weighted jump rope
- Smooth action hi-speed bearings ensure a perfect skip
- Adjustable weight from 175g - 425g
- Dimensions - 3m (9ft 8in)
150kg Anti-Burst Core Ball
Anti-burst Swiss Ball with a load rating of 150kg. Perfect for Fit Ball workouts, Yoga, Pilates or physiotherapy and can be use as a chair to aid with postural problems. Comes with pump. We do not recommend this ball for use when weight training.
- Dimensions - 55cm, 65cm or 75cm
- Weight - 1kg
- Material - 6 Phthalate and Heavy Metal Free PVC
- Colour - Silver
- Not warranted for commercial use.
- Safety Information:
- Factory tested as burst-resistant at 200Kg, maximum recommended load 150kg.
- Never leave the Swiss Ball near a heat source.
CrossFit Slam Ball
The Slam Ball is an explosive way to train! This piece of equipment is so versatile, it can be used for a huge variety of exercises and is the ideal tool for Boot Camps, Fitness Instructors, CrossFit, Circuits and more. Use it to strengthen the core, increase flexibility and improve upper & lower body conditioning as well as co-ordination.
- Weights available - 4kg, 6kg, 8kg and 10kg
- Material - PVC with sand filling.
- Colour - Black
Metal Handled Cable Skipping Rope
- Length - Up to 3m (can be adjusted)
- Colour - Silver/Black
- Material - Aluminium handles with PVC coated steel rope and steel screw adjust system.
Warrior Pilates and Yoga Mats
The Warrior II yoga mat is the latest version of our best-selling Warrior yoga mat. Offering all the great features of the original Warrior mat such as; good cushioning and fantastic value for money, the Warrior II offers improved grip, is phthalate free and comes in an exciting range of colours. 4mm is the most popular thickness of yoga mat for regular yoga practice and at 183cm (6ft) long you'll stay on the mat.
- Dimensions - 183cm x 61cm x 4mm
- Weight - 1.1kg
- Material - Pthalate free PVC
- Free from - Phthalate & Latex Free PVC Tested as free of harmful substances to Oeko Tex Standard 100 Class II
- To optimise slip resistance, please wipe with a damp cloth and towel dry before first use.
- Care Instructions - Can be wiped clean or can be machine washed at 40°C using a small amount of soap. DO NOT put this mat through a spin cycle or spin dry as this may damage the mat. Dry flat or roll up in a towel to speed drying time.
Please note colours are subject to change and may vary from images shown as we cannot guarantee colour representation on computers and devices.
Benefits Of Kettlebells
Recently the kettlebell has become a very popular exercise tool amongst professional sportsmen, fitness trainers, boxesr and martial artists as kettlebell training delivers a completely different and modern approach to a fitness workout! Working with kettlebells increases strength, endurance, speed, challenging both one's muscular and cardio system with dynamic, total-body movements. If you want to tone up, burn fat, increase your aerobic capacity or strength it can all be done with a kettlebell. Fitness-Mad's Kettlebells have an oversize powder coated handle that gives excellent grip whilse allowing for a fluid motion. The base of each kettlebell is colour coded and covered with a heavy duty vinyl coating that looks great and also protect the floor from damage.
Which Kettlebell To Start With
If you are not sure which weight you need, as a rough guide
Fit Women (excl athletes) from 6Kg -12Kg
Men new to strength training should start with 8 - 12Kg
Fit Males used to Strength Training 12Kg - 16Kg
Athletes & Weight Trainers 20 - 24Kg
Regular use of a wobble board is a great way to improve your balance, rehabilitate ankle injuries, increase core strength and improve one's range of movement. By improving proprioception through balancing exercises wobble boards can help to protect the body from injury. Our 40cm adjustable wobble board offers angles between 19 and 23 degrees by simply screwing the rocker in or out, allowing you to progressively improve your balance. The more you screw the rocker out the greater the angle and the greater the difficulty.
Range of movement: 19 to 23 degrees