Yoga Mad Full Yoga block EVA Foam
Dimensions - 30.5cm x 20.5cm x 5cm
Material - EVA foam
EVA density - 42kg/cbm
Benefits Of KettlebellsRecently the kettlebell has become a very popular exercise tool amongst professional sportsmen, fitness trainers, boxesr and martial artists as kettlebell training delivers a completely different and modern approach to a fitness workout! Working with kettlebells increases strength, endurance, speed, challenging both one's muscular and cardio system with dynamic, total-body movements. If you want to tone up, burn fat, increase your aerobic capacity or strength it can all be done with a kettlebell. Fitness-Mad's Kettlebells have an oversize powder coated handle that gives excellent grip whilse allowing for a fluid motion. The base of each kettlebell is colour coded and covered with a heavy duty vinyl coating that looks great and also protect the floor from damage. Which Kettlebell To Start With If you are not sure which weight you need, as a rough guide Fit Women (excl athletes) from 6Kg -12Kg Men new to strength training should start with 8 - 12Kg Fit Males used to Strength Training 12Kg - 16Kg Athletes & Weight Trainers 20 - 24Kg
Strong Resistance Bands For Chins Strength and Muscle Tone
Squat Band SetSquat bands are a great way to build the glute and leg muscles. Activate your muscles as part of a dynamic warm-up, or use for a serious lower body workout by itself or as part of your weight training routine. Extra wide with non-slip lining to help reduce the band bunching/moving as you exercise. Product Details:
- Extra wide with non-slip lining
- Help to activate muscles as part of a dynamic warm-up
- 3 different sizes are available: Small 66 cm / Medium 76 cm / Large 86 cm
- Warning - contains latex do not use if allergic
- If ordering the set £26.95 it consists of all 3 sizes
Weighted Vest For Crossfit Exercise
- Phone / MP3 holder pocket with velcro fastening
- Soft neoprene material feels comfortable during use
- Adjustable fastening strap for a secure tight fit with quick release buckle
- Weighs 5kg
- Great for intensifying your workouts with some extra resistance whether it's running, walking or strength training
- Mesh fabric on the lower back
STABILITY CUSHION EXERCISES FOR THE COREThis Stability Cushion is an ideal tool for improving balance and posture; you can kneel on it, or sit on it while exercising to increase the challenge of your workout to help build core strength and tone abdominal muscles. It's also great for using while sitting and working at a desk; as this cushion is essentially 'unstable', by simply sitting on it, it keeps your core muscles working and your postural reflexes stimulated - effectively keeping you exercising while seated! To use the cushion on a chair, we recommend you use the cushion for 15-30 minutes at a time, repeating at regular intervals during the day, and so your muscles do not get over strained. If you're looking for a greater challenge, you can let some of the air out of the cushion to decrease the stability of the cushion even more, or you can increase the air with the pump included. The nodules help to grip the surface the stability cushion is being used on and the anti-slip dots on the smoother side, which is more comfortable for using when seated. As well as a posture aid, it can be used for a variety of exercises for a full body workout, the unstable surface makes the exercises harder by engaging your core muscles. You can sit, kneel, stand, plank, or perform push-ups with it!
- Can be inflated or deflated to increase or decrease the level of stability.
- Can be used in pairs under each foot.
- One side with small anti-slip dots, one side with nodules
- Dimensions - 35cm (14") diameter
- Colour - Grey
- Includes pump
- Material - Latex-free PVC
Warnings And Use Instructions:
- Remove from box and check for damage before use (a crease or fold marks are normal due to shipping)
- Do not use the cushion if there are any signs of damage, e.g. a deep scratch, gouge or holes.
- Do not over inflate or use a high-pressure hose to fill. Only use pump included to inflate.
- Do not forcefully insert the pump into the valve as this can puncture the stability cushion.
- Maximum user weight - 100Kg
2 x 2kg Ankle and Wrist WeightsWant to take your cardio "burn" to the extreme? These are our heaviest pair of Wrist and Ankle Weights at 2kg per weight (sold in pairs). They will make you sweat! The addition of the weight makes your workout more intense, to help build up strength and stamina, or for improving muscle tone/aiding weight loss. These wrist and ankle weights can be used for a variety of exercises including; walking, jogging, running, sprinting, during aerobics, cycling, kick boxing, and even treadmill training, or as part of your regular workout. The neoprene material is breathable for a more comfortable fit and filled with iron sand. Velcro attachment with metal D-ring. Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Product details:
- Dimensions - 23cm (L) x 8.1cm (W)
- Weight - 2 x 2kg
- Sold in pairs
- Material - neoprene material with iron sand filling. Velcro attachment with metal D-ring
- Care - wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Warning:do not wear for extended periods.
Core Ball With Online Exercise Guide and Pump
- Includes pump and free online workout guide
- Weight - 1.35kg
- Colour - Blue
- Material - 6 Phthalate and Heavy Metal Free PVC