Deluxe Chinning Gym Bar
Full Product Description
Turn your door frame into a workstation with our deluxe doorway gym. Use the bar high in the doorframe for pull ups, crunches and chin ups or, at the bottom of the door frame for sit ups and an abdominal workout. Double action opening makes the door gym quick to set up and the large non-marking pads ensure a secure grip and prevent damage to the door frame. Foam grips add extra comfort. Includes support brackets and basic exercise guide.
- Maximum user weight 100kg.
- Suitable for door widths from 63cm to 100cm with a door jam of at least 6cm.
- Not suitable for door frames made of soft wood, door frames in Stud (Plasterboard) walls or door adjacent to a window frame.
- Not warranted for commercial use
- Only to be used in conjunction with brackets supplied. Bar must be tightened firmly within brackets before exercising.
- The brackets must be attached to the door frame with screws provided.
- Warning - never use for exercising upside down.
Benefits Of Kettlebells
Recently the kettlebell has become a very popular exercise tool amongst professional sportsmen, fitness trainers, boxesr and martial artists as kettlebell training delivers a completely different and modern approach to a fitness workout! Working with kettlebells increases strength, endurance, speed, challenging both one's muscular and cardio system with dynamic, total-body movements. If you want to tone up, burn fat, increase your aerobic capacity or strength it can all be done with a kettlebell. Fitness-Mad's Kettlebells have an oversize powder coated handle that gives excellent grip whilse allowing for a fluid motion. The base of each kettlebell is colour coded and covered with a heavy duty vinyl coating that looks great and also protect the floor from damage.
Which Kettlebell To Start With
If you are not sure which weight you need, as a rough guide
Fit Women (excl athletes) from 6Kg -12Kg
Men new to strength training should start with 8 - 12Kg
Fit Males used to Strength Training 12Kg - 16Kg
Athletes & Weight Trainers 20 - 24Kg
Fitness Pack For Women Over Fifty
This is an ideal array of fitness accessories for women over the age of 50 who want to train at home without the need to go to a gym, or when they travel away they can have an easy set of fitness accessories to pack away in their luggage without taking up to much space.
It consists of:
- medium and strong safety resistance trainers ideal for all upper body exercises with enough resistance to help tone and strengthen muscle
- a pack of 5 mini power loops from extra light to extra strong, ideal for rehab, general strength and rehab and ideal for many lower body exercises and a few upper body exercises and stretches
- 10mm blue core fitness mat made from high quality NBR Foam 182cm long by 58cm width
Fitness Pack For Men Over Fifty
This is an ideal array of fitness accessories for men over the age of 50 who want to train at home without the need to go to a gym, or when they travel away they can have an easy set of fitness accessories to pack away in their luggage without taking up to much space.
It consists of:
- strong and extra strong safety resistance trainers ideal for all upper body exercises with enough resistance to help tone, strengthen and build muscle
- pair of angled push up bars to help strengthen and build chest, shoulders and tricep muscles
- 10mm black core fitness mat made from high quality NBR Foam 182cm long by 58cm width
CrossFit Slam Ball
The Slam Ball is an explosive way to train! This piece of equipment is so versatile, it can be used for a huge variety of exercises and is the ideal tool for Boot Camps, Fitness Instructors, CrossFit, Circuits and more. Use it to strengthen the core, increase flexibility and improve upper & lower body conditioning as well as co-ordination.
- Weights available - 4kg, 6kg, 8kg and 10kg
- Material - PVC with sand filling.
- Colour - Black
STABILITY CUSHION EXERCISES FOR THE CORE
This Stability Cushion is an ideal tool for improving balance and posture; you can kneel on it, or sit on it while exercising to increase the challenge of your workout to help build core strength and tone abdominal muscles. It's also great for using while sitting and working at a desk; as this cushion is essentially 'unstable', by simply sitting on it, it keeps your core muscles working and your postural reflexes stimulated - effectively keeping you exercising while seated!
To use the cushion on a chair, we recommend you use the cushion for 15-30 minutes at a time, repeating at regular intervals during the day, and so your muscles do not get over strained. If you're looking for a greater challenge, you can let some of the air out of the cushion to decrease the stability of the cushion even more, or you can increase the air with the pump included. The nodules help to grip the surface the stability cushion is being used on and the anti-slip dots on the smoother side, which is more comfortable for using when seated.
As well as a posture aid, it can be used for a variety of exercises for a full body workout, the unstable surface makes the exercises harder by engaging your core muscles. You can sit, kneel, stand, plank, or perform push-ups with it!
- Can be inflated or deflated to increase or decrease the level of stability.
- Can be used in pairs under each foot.
- One side with small anti-slip dots, one side with nodules
- Dimensions - 35cm (14") diameter
- Colour - Grey
- Includes pump
- Material - Latex-free PVC
Warnings And Use Instructions:
- Remove from box and check for damage before use (a crease or fold marks are normal due to shipping)
- Do not use the cushion if there are any signs of damage, e.g. a deep scratch, gouge or holes.
- Do not over inflate or use a high-pressure hose to fill. Only use pump included to inflate.
- Do not forcefully insert the pump into the valve as this can puncture the stability cushion.
- Maximum user weight - 100Kg
150kg Anti-Burst Core Ball
Anti-burst Swiss Ball with a load rating of 150kg. Perfect for Fit Ball workouts, Yoga, Pilates or physiotherapy and can be use as a chair to aid with postural problems. Comes with pump. We do not recommend this ball for use when weight training.
- Dimensions - 55cm, 65cm or 75cm
- Weight - 1kg
- Material - 6 Phthalate and Heavy Metal Free PVC
- Colour - Silver
- Not warranted for commercial use.
- Safety Information:
- Factory tested as burst-resistant at 200Kg, maximum recommended load 150kg.
- Never leave the Swiss Ball near a heat source.
Pilates Thigh Toner
14" diameter with foam covered flexible plastic ring.
Yoga Mad Belt long 2.5m
2.5m is Yoga Mads longest yoga belt, the extra length is often required when using the belt in Iyengar yoga, particularly for binding in postures such as the boat. A longer belt is also better for tall people 100% cotton belt ; 2.5m long with a choice of D Ring (natural colour) or Cinch buckle (Blue) according to preference.