These have to be the best weight training gloves in existence. 4 times Mr Olympia Jay Cutler and Fitness Professional James Ellis both use this awesome glove.
Patented Fins for easy removeal
Rubberized non-slip grip
Guaranteed not to bleed
- 20" Heavy Duty Straight Bar for use with cable stack equipment.Durable rubber hand grips in multiple locations for improved grip
- Straight bar attaches to your home gym, Smith machine. Steel construction with rubber handgrips and end caps
- 20 inch steel bar with sleek chrome finish. Ergonomic hand-grips are textured for added comfort and safety. Easily attaches to any cable machine
- Cable machine training accessory for speed, agility, strength, power, running, football, basketball, baseball, soccer and all other athletic, fitness, weight, or cross training
- Great for home gym workout with non-slip handle parts. Solid and durable steel construction with chromed finish. This is perfect for building stronger triceps with various compound pushing exercises, assisting muscles around elbows, wrists, back and shoulders
Premium Leather Weight Training Gloves With Wrist SupportMachine washable.
Excellent grip for increased exercise effectiveness.
Extra padding for increased comfort and protection.
Mesh back for greater air circulation.
3/4 length fingers.
With wrist support for additional stabilization and support.
Leather 6" Padded Weight Lifting Belt
Your your back is extremely important when you are lifting weights.
A good quality belt can support and protect your back whilst encouraging good posture and correct lifting technique.
A 6" genuine leather belt with a thick cushioned lumbar pad for support suitable for heavier training.
Reinforced heavy duty double stitching with a double pronged metal buckle.
Perfect Xmas Fitness Gift
Mesh Weight Training Gloves
Heroes leather palm, mesh backed weight training gym gloves are a perfect training accessory for anybody wanting a better grip and protection while lifting weights, doing cross fit or using the cross trainer or rowing machine, having a durable leather padded palm will also give you extra protection and the mesh back will help keep your hands from getting too sweaty.
Benefits Of KettlebellsRecently the kettlebell has become a very popular exercise tool amongst professional sportsmen, fitness trainers, boxesr and martial artists as kettlebell training delivers a completely different and modern approach to a fitness workout! Working with kettlebells increases strength, endurance, speed, challenging both one's muscular and cardio system with dynamic, total-body movements. If you want to tone up, burn fat, increase your aerobic capacity or strength it can all be done with a kettlebell. Fitness-Mad's Kettlebells have an oversize powder coated handle that gives excellent grip whilse allowing for a fluid motion. The base of each kettlebell is colour coded and covered with a heavy duty vinyl coating that looks great and also protect the floor from damage. Which Kettlebell To Start With If you are not sure which weight you need, as a rough guide Fit Women (excl athletes) from 6Kg -12Kg Men new to strength training should start with 8 - 12Kg Fit Males used to Strength Training 12Kg - 16Kg Athletes & Weight Trainers 20 - 24Kg
Lifting Hooks For Pull Ups, Deadlifts and Shrugs
Lifting hooks will help you lift heavy weights by increasing your ability to grip to lift or pull heavier.
Get extra protection for your shoulder and reduce hip pain when using your barbell with our thick barbell pads. Simply add one to your weight training barbell to prevent pain from regular use. Protects your shoulders and hip bones and makes working with heavy weights much more comfortable.