2 x 2kg Ankle and Wrist Weights
Want to take your cardio "burn" to the extreme? These are our heaviest pair of Wrist and Ankle Weights at 2kg per weight (sold in pairs). They will make you sweat! The addition of the weight makes your workout more intense, to help build up strength and stamina, or for improving muscle tone/aiding weight loss.
These wrist and ankle weights can be used for a variety of exercises including; walking, jogging, running, sprinting, during aerobics, cycling, kick boxing, and even treadmill training, or as part of your regular workout. The neoprene material is breathable for a more comfortable fit and filled with iron sand. Velcro attachment with metal D-ring. Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- Dimensions - 23cm (L) x 8.1cm (W)
- Weight - 2 x 2kg
- Sold in pairs
- Material - neoprene material with iron sand filling. Velcro attachment with metal D-ring
- Care - wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Warning:do not wear for extended periods.
Yoga Mad Hi Density Yoga brick
Use a yoga brick to extend your reach and provide support, or lift, during your practice. Yoga bricks are an extremely versatile prop and can be used with a number of asanas, such as Parivrtta Parsvakonasana (Revolved Side Angle), Parivrtta Trikonasana (Revolved Triangle), Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward Facing Dog), Setu Bandha Sarvangasana (Bridge) and many more. Our hi-density bricks are solid, providing support without bending or squashing whilst being safer and lighter than the traditional wooden yoga brick. The three distinctly different dimensions allow you to vary the height according to usage.
Dimensions - 22cm x 11cm x 7cm
Material - Hi-density EVA foam
Ultra Fine Powdered Chalk
- DRY HANDS | The best gym and rock climbing chalk, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed | Overcome grip problems caused by sweat, rain, humidity, and oils/sunscreen. Protect your skin from over-drying and cracking.
- SILICA-FREE | Healthy Skin = Better Performance | Stripped of fillers and artificial drying agents that trash your skin and can harm your lungs. Clean, non-toxic, pigment-free Magnesium Carbonate chalk that’s safe for kids and adults.
- TRUSTED | Our chalk is tried & tested by athletes from a multitude of different sports | Perfect indoor & outdoor rock climbing chalk, gymnastic chalk for bars, powerlifting and weight lifting chalk, hangboard training, pull up bars, kettlebells, and the list continues!
About The QUICKGRIP Powdered Chalk:
- CONVENIENT | Resealable coffee bag packaging can be used directly or easily poured into your chalk bag, chalk bucket, refillable chalk ball or sock, chalk holder stand, chalk pot, or gymnastic / weight lifting communal bucket.
Do you struggle with your GRIP? That’s why QUICKGRIP decided to manufacture a premium grade powdered chalk. QUICKGRIP’s Ultra Fine Powdered Chalk has been tried and tested by professional athletes from a variety of different sports. Their feedback was critical in determining the product we have today.
It can be used in all of your training sessions to reduce sweating and improve gripping power and endurance. A strong and reliable grip can enhance performance whilst providing you with additional confidence.
Other chalk brands contain additives and drying agents, these can wreck your skin and contain harmful silica dust particles detrimental to the lungs. They do this to reduce the cost, however we pride ourselves in using a premium 100% Purity Light Magnesium Carbonate providing you with a safer and stronger GRIP without the added cost!
Scientific studies demonstrate that (Light) Magnesium Carbonate which is what we use in all of the QUICKGRIP products, provides significantly more gripping power and endurance in comparison to regular cheap chalk brands. This is because light magnesium has 3 water molecules as opposed to only 2 of regular magnesium chalk used in other brands. Our products are backed by science and is one of the many reasons we are premium!
Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, Gymnastics, Rock Climbing, Pole Fitness, Martial Arts, Racket Sports, Bowling, Yoga, Golf, Athletics, CrossFit, Weight Lifting, Bouldering, 10 Pin Bowling, Strongman, Bodybuilding and many other pursuits.
Plastic Speed Rope
Our high quality, smooth-turning speed skipping rope is recommended for general purpose skipping. Made of solid vinyl cord with free-spinning, easy grip low density shatter-proof polyethylene handles, these are the most durable speed-style ropes available. The cord is regularly tested by an independent research laboratory to ensure maximum flexure fatigue resistance. This speed rope comes boxed in retail packaging, ideal for sport shops, retailers and gyms with a retail area.
The speed rope is available in three different lengths:
- 8ft - suitable for height under 5ft 4"
- 9ft - suitable for heights between 5ft4" and 5ft 10"
- 10ft - suitable for heights over 5ft 11"
STABILITY CUSHION EXERCISES FOR THE CORE
This Stability Cushion is an ideal tool for improving balance and posture; you can kneel on it, or sit on it while exercising to increase the challenge of your workout to help build core strength and tone abdominal muscles. It's also great for using while sitting and working at a desk; as this cushion is essentially 'unstable', by simply sitting on it, it keeps your core muscles working and your postural reflexes stimulated - effectively keeping you exercising while seated!
To use the cushion on a chair, we recommend you use the cushion for 15-30 minutes at a time, repeating at regular intervals during the day, and so your muscles do not get over strained. If you're looking for a greater challenge, you can let some of the air out of the cushion to decrease the stability of the cushion even more, or you can increase the air with the pump included. The nodules help to grip the surface the stability cushion is being used on and the anti-slip dots on the smoother side, which is more comfortable for using when seated.
As well as a posture aid, it can be used for a variety of exercises for a full body workout, the unstable surface makes the exercises harder by engaging your core muscles. You can sit, kneel, stand, plank, or perform push-ups with it!
- Can be inflated or deflated to increase or decrease the level of stability.
- Can be used in pairs under each foot.
- One side with small anti-slip dots, one side with nodules
- Dimensions - 35cm (14") diameter
- Colour - Grey
- Includes pump
- Material - Latex-free PVC
Warnings And Use Instructions:
- Remove from box and check for damage before use (a crease or fold marks are normal due to shipping)
- Do not use the cushion if there are any signs of damage, e.g. a deep scratch, gouge or holes.
- Do not over inflate or use a high-pressure hose to fill. Only use pump included to inflate.
- Do not forcefully insert the pump into the valve as this can puncture the stability cushion.
- Maximum user weight - 100Kg
Fitness Pack For Women Over Fifty
This is an ideal array of fitness accessories for women over the age of 50 who want to train at home without the need to go to a gym, or when they travel away they can have an easy set of fitness accessories to pack away in their luggage without taking up to much space.
It consists of:
- medium and strong safety resistance trainers ideal for all upper body exercises with enough resistance to help tone and strengthen muscle
- a pack of 5 mini power loops from extra light to extra strong, ideal for rehab, general strength and rehab and ideal for many lower body exercises and a few upper body exercises and stretches
- 10mm blue core fitness mat made from high quality NBR Foam 182cm long by 58cm width
Fitness Pack For Men Over Fifty
This is an ideal array of fitness accessories for men over the age of 50 who want to train at home without the need to go to a gym, or when they travel away they can have an easy set of fitness accessories to pack away in their luggage without taking up to much space.
It consists of:
- strong and extra strong safety resistance trainers ideal for all upper body exercises with enough resistance to help tone, strengthen and build muscle
- pair of angled push up bars to help strengthen and build chest, shoulders and tricep muscles
- 10mm black core fitness mat made from high quality NBR Foam 182cm long by 58cm width
Grips For Hand Strength
No Stage 1 in stock
These superior quality Pro Power Hand Grips are built for ultimate performance and durability. These hand grip strengtheners provide resistance to help develop muscles and strengthen the forearms, hands, wrists, and fingers. Ideal for improving performance for weight lifting, climbing, tennis and gold, plus they can be used for improving strength for daily activities. Made from premium grade aluminium for optimum durability, an attractive engraved knurling pattern for anti-slip grip and high quality steel spring. Choose from 5 different strengths to suit your requirements and to upgrade as you get stronger!
- Stage 1 - Silver - 30kg resistance
- Stage 2 - Blue - 45kg resistance
- Stage 3 - Green - 60kg resistance
- Stage 4 - Purple - 90kg resistance
- Stage 5 - Black - 110kg resistance
- Perfect for physiotherapy, rehabilitation, as well as general hand grip strength improvement
- Material - Aluminium grip with steel spring
Regular use of a wobble board is a great way to improve your balance, rehabilitate ankle injuries, increase core strength and improve one's range of movement. By improving proprioception through balancing exercises wobble boards can help to protect the body from injury. Our 40cm adjustable wobble board offers angles between 19 and 23 degrees by simply screwing the rocker in or out, allowing you to progressively improve your balance. The more you screw the rocker out the greater the angle and the greater the difficulty.
Range of movement: 19 to 23 degrees
Set of 3 Spikey Massage Balls
Fitness-Mad's set of 3 spikey massage trigger balls are perfect for self-massage. Use to help release muscle tension which can also help to release toxins and improve circulation. Lightweight and easy to carry you can take them with you for use before or after your workout. This set of 3 balls offers you the choice of 3 different hardnesses meaning if using for rehab purposes you can use progressively, or use different hardnesses for different areas of the body.
How to use:
Select an appropriate hardness and simply roll the ball around the area which needs to be massaged:
For the lower back or glutes, start in a sitting position and position the ball between your back and a chair or against a wall
For calves sand thighs try sitting or lying on the floor with the ball between you and the floor, then gently roll around on the ball
For the shoulders or upper back, place between your back/shoulders and a wall whilst standing, and again, roll the ball around
For the neck, roll the ball around between your neck and open palm - this is the same technique for arms
Light Blue / Soft
Green / Medium
Grey / Hard
Warning:This product is not suitable for use by people with back injuries or those who suffer from lower back pain, unless recommended by a medical professional.
Back to top
Use the search box to find the product you are looking for.