Fitness Pack For Women Over FiftyThis is an ideal array of fitness accessories for women over the age of 50 who want to train at home without the need to go to a gym, or when they travel away they can have an easy set of fitness accessories to pack away in their luggage without taking up to much space. It consists of:
- medium and strong safety resistance trainers ideal for all upper body exercises with enough resistance to help tone and strengthen muscle
- a pack of 5 mini power loops from extra light to extra strong, ideal for rehab, general strength and rehab and ideal for many lower body exercises and a few upper body exercises and stretches
- 10mm blue core fitness mat made from high quality NBR Foam 182cm long by 58cm width
Green/Black Gym Tank Top HoodieHigh quality stretch material green and black coloured hooded tank top
Abdominal Workout Wheel With Braking SystemThe Ab Wheel Pro is a serious abdominal training tool offering a new take on an old theme. The two wheel design offers improved stability plus the option of single or both arm usage, whilst the addition of a brake that is operated by simply twisting the wrist helps to prevent over stretching and injury.
Knee Sleeves For Squats and DeadliftsDouble Ply Knee Sleeve The original and best strongman sleeve. The double ply material of Heroes knee sleeves gives great compression and support for your joints. Made from a polyester blend these sleeves will withstand the test of time and have been proven to do so time and time again. Heroes double ply knee sleeves will help a great deal with any pressing movements and improve your strength in these areas due to the elasticated design of the sleeve!
Metal Handled Cable Skipping Rope
- Length - Up to 3m (can be adjusted)
- Colour - Silver/Black
- Material - Aluminium handles with PVC coated steel rope and steel screw adjust system.
Neoprene Neck Sling
- High Quality nylon head harness for a prolonged training session
- Heroes neoprene Head harness is recommended for bodybuilding, boxers, MMA and others in martial arts and general fitness
- Great for conditioning the neck and upper back muscles
Stability BoardRegular use of a wobble board is a great way to improve your balance, rehabilitate ankle injuries, increase core strength and improve one's range of movement. By improving proprioception through balancing exercises wobble boards can help to protect the body from injury. Our 40cm adjustable wobble board offers angles between 19 and 23 degrees by simply screwing the rocker in or out, allowing you to progressively improve your balance. The more you screw the rocker out the greater the angle and the greater the difficulty. Range of movement: 19 to 23 degrees Diameter: 40cm Weight: 850g
Deluxe Chinning Gym BarFull Product Description Turn your door frame into a workstation with our deluxe doorway gym. Use the bar high in the doorframe for pull ups, crunches and chin ups or, at the bottom of the door frame for sit ups and an abdominal workout. Double action opening makes the door gym quick to set up and the large non-marking pads ensure a secure grip and prevent damage to the door frame. Foam grips add extra comfort. Includes support brackets and basic exercise guide. Product Details:
- Maximum user weight 100kg.
- Suitable for door widths from 63cm to 100cm with a door jam of at least 6cm.
- Not suitable for door frames made of soft wood, door frames in Stud (Plasterboard) walls or door adjacent to a window frame.
- Not warranted for commercial use
- Only to be used in conjunction with brackets supplied. Bar must be tightened firmly within brackets before exercising.
- The brackets must be attached to the door frame with screws provided.
- Warning - never use for exercising upside down.
YOGA MAD WARRIOR PLUS YOGA MATLooking for an extra thick yoga mat? Look no further, the Warrior Yoga Mat II 6mm is the perfect combination of grip and cushioning for your yoga practice. This yoga mat is also perfect if you’re looking for a dual purpose exercise mat as you can use this for your Pilates classes as well, either over the top of a class mat for better hygiene & even more cushioning, or by itself. This mat offers the same excellent grip of the 4mm version and fantastic value for money as well as being phthalate free. Ideal for those starting out on their yoga or Pilates journey and at 183cm (6ft) long you'll stay on the mat. Product Details:
- Dimensions - 183cm x 61cm x 6mm
- Weight - 2kg
- Material - Pthalate free PVC
- Free from - Phthalate & Latex Free PVC Tested as free of harmful substances to Oeko Tex Standard 100 Class II
- To optimise slip resistance, please wipe with a damp cloth and towel dry before first use.
- Care Instructions - Can be wiped clean or can be machine washed at 40°C using a small amount of soap. DO NOT put this mat through a spin cycle or spin dry as this may damage the mat. Dry flat or roll up in a towel to speed drying time.
- Please note colours are subject to change and may vary from images shown as we cannot guarantee colour representation on computers and devices.