Small Under 30″ Waist
Medium 30 – 32″ Waist
Large 33 – 35″ Waist
X-Large 36 – 40″ Waist
XX-Large 40″ – 46″ Waist
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Single Handled Cable Attachment
- PERFECT FOR WEIGHT LIFTING - Whether its cable cross overs, or cable press our stirrup handle will be able to withstand ANY exercise no matter what the weight!
- FITTED WITH XTRA GRIP RUBBER HANDLE - Our stirrup handle ensures that you will be able to use it at your maximum potential, by eliminating the chances of slipping on the handle you are able to focus more on your workout and isolating your muscles
- MADE FROM HEAVY DUTY METAL - Our stirrup handle can withstand large amounts of weight, allowing you to work out at your maximum potential at your maximum performance level
- OUR STIRRUP HANDLE CAN FIT ONTO ANY MULTI GYM OR CABLE MACHINE - Our stirrup handle is fitted with a carabiner hole allowing for almost any carabiner diameter to fit into it
Leather 6" Padded Weight Lifting Belt
Your your back is extremely important when you are lifting weights.
A good quality belt can support and protect your back whilst encouraging good posture and correct lifting technique.
A 6" genuine leather belt with a thick cushioned lumbar pad for support suitable for heavier training.
Reinforced heavy duty double stitching with a double pronged metal buckle.
Perfect Xmas Fitness Gift
Get extra protection for your shoulder and reduce hip pain when using your barbell with our thick barbell pads. Simply add one to your weight training barbell to prevent pain from regular use. Protects your shoulders and hip bones and makes working with heavy weights much more comfortable.
Neoprene Neck Sling
- High Quality nylon head harness for a prolonged training session
- Heroes neoprene Head harness is recommended for bodybuilding, boxers, MMA and others in martial arts and general fitness
- Great for conditioning the neck and upper back muscles
Pilates Thigh Toner
Benefits Of KettlebellsRecently the kettlebell has become a very popular exercise tool amongst professional sportsmen, fitness trainers, boxesr and martial artists as kettlebell training delivers a completely different and modern approach to a fitness workout! Working with kettlebells increases strength, endurance, speed, challenging both one's muscular and cardio system with dynamic, total-body movements. If you want to tone up, burn fat, increase your aerobic capacity or strength it can all be done with a kettlebell. Fitness-Mad's Kettlebells have an oversize powder coated handle that gives excellent grip whilse allowing for a fluid motion. The base of each kettlebell is colour coded and covered with a heavy duty vinyl coating that looks great and also protect the floor from damage. Which Kettlebell To Start With If you are not sure which weight you need, as a rough guide Fit Women (excl athletes) from 6Kg -12Kg Men new to strength training should start with 8 - 12Kg Fit Males used to Strength Training 12Kg - 16Kg Athletes & Weight Trainers 20 - 24Kg
Knee Supports For Squats
Fitness Pack For Men Over FiftyThis is an ideal array of fitness accessories for men over the age of 50 who want to train at home without the need to go to a gym, or when they travel away they can have an easy set of fitness accessories to pack away in their luggage without taking up to much space. It consists of:
- strong and extra strong safety resistance trainers ideal for all upper body exercises with enough resistance to help tone, strengthen and build muscle
- pair of angled push up bars to help strengthen and build chest, shoulders and tricep muscles
- 10mm black core fitness mat made from high quality NBR Foam 182cm long by 58cm width