Fitness Pack For Men Over Fifty
This is an ideal array of fitness accessories for men over the age of 50 who want to train at home without the need to go to a gym, or when they travel away they can have an easy set of fitness accessories to pack away in their luggage without taking up to much space.
It consists of:
- strong and extra strong safety resistance trainers ideal for all upper body exercises with enough resistance to help tone, strengthen and build muscle
- pair of angled push up bars to help strengthen and build chest, shoulders and tricep muscles
- 10mm black core fitness mat made from high quality NBR Foam 182cm long by 58cm width
Get extra protection for your shoulder and reduce hip pain when using your barbell with our thick barbell pads. Simply add one to your weight training barbell to prevent pain from regular use. Protects your shoulders and hip bones and makes working with heavy weights much more comfortable.
Lifting Hooks For Pull Ups, Deadlifts and Shrugs
Lifting hooks will help you lift heavy weights by increasing your ability to grip to lift or pull heavier.
Dipping Belt For Dips and Pull Ups
Made of Neoprene material
Excellent quality and durable belt
Fully Adjustable heavy duty metal chain to fit any waist
- Essential For Weight Lifting, dipping or chin ups
- Neoprene Material
- Superior saddle stitching throughout
- Wide padded back support for extra comfort
- One size fits any waist
- Tested for strength and endurance
- Ideal For Weight Lifters
Leather Neck Sling
- High Quality Leather head harness for a prolonged training session
- Heroes Leather Head harness is recommended for bodybuilding, boxers, MMA and others in martial arts and general fitness
- Great for conditioning the neck and upper back muscles
Premium Leather Power Lifting Belt
4inch Width 0.5inch Depth
Heroes Power Lifting Belts are made from high quality leather and give excellent support when lifting. Very stiff, and provide maximum support and protection to the back when training/lifting. Strong, comfortable, and reliable belts. These belts are real, solid, power lifting belts, also great for strongman training, and made from the toughest man made materials to withstand whatever you can throw at them.
- Made of high quality leather Material
- Stainless Steel Buckles
- 4" Wide for Extra Supports
- Ideal For Power Lifters
- Used By Pro Body-builders In The UK
- Used By Pro Body builders In Muscle Works Gym London
SIZE S 21" - 30"
SIZE M WAIST FROM 25" - 31"
SIZE L WAIST FROM 33" - 39"
Grips For Hand Strength
No Stage 1 in stock
These superior quality Pro Power Hand Grips are built for ultimate performance and durability. These hand grip strengtheners provide resistance to help develop muscles and strengthen the forearms, hands, wrists, and fingers. Ideal for improving performance for weight lifting, climbing, tennis and gold, plus they can be used for improving strength for daily activities. Made from premium grade aluminium for optimum durability, an attractive engraved knurling pattern for anti-slip grip and high quality steel spring. Choose from 5 different strengths to suit your requirements and to upgrade as you get stronger!
- Stage 1 - Silver - 30kg resistance
- Stage 2 - Blue - 45kg resistance
- Stage 3 - Green - 60kg resistance
- Stage 4 - Purple - 90kg resistance
- Stage 5 - Black - 110kg resistance
- Perfect for physiotherapy, rehabilitation, as well as general hand grip strength improvement
- Material - Aluminium grip with steel spring
Mesh Weight Training Gloves
Heroes leather palm, mesh backed weight training gym gloves are a perfect training accessory for anybody wanting a better grip and protection while lifting weights, doing cross fit or using the cross trainer or rowing machine, having a durable leather padded palm will also give you extra protection and the mesh back will help keep your hands from getting too sweaty.
White Stringer Vest
Quality gym stringer vest with Train Insane or Remain The Same Logo
Set of 3 Spikey Massage Balls
Fitness-Mad's set of 3 spikey massage trigger balls are perfect for self-massage. Use to help release muscle tension which can also help to release toxins and improve circulation. Lightweight and easy to carry you can take them with you for use before or after your workout. This set of 3 balls offers you the choice of 3 different hardnesses meaning if using for rehab purposes you can use progressively, or use different hardnesses for different areas of the body.
How to use:
Select an appropriate hardness and simply roll the ball around the area which needs to be massaged:
For the lower back or glutes, start in a sitting position and position the ball between your back and a chair or against a wall
For calves sand thighs try sitting or lying on the floor with the ball between you and the floor, then gently roll around on the ball
For the shoulders or upper back, place between your back/shoulders and a wall whilst standing, and again, roll the ball around
For the neck, roll the ball around between your neck and open palm - this is the same technique for arms
Light Blue / Soft
Green / Medium
Grey / Hard
Warning:This product is not suitable for use by people with back injuries or those who suffer from lower back pain, unless recommended by a medical professional.
Back to top
Use the search box to find the product you are looking for.