CrossFit Slam Ball
The Slam Ball is an explosive way to train! This piece of equipment is so versatile, it can be used for a huge variety of exercises and is the ideal tool for Boot Camps, Fitness Instructors, CrossFit, Circuits and more. Use it to strengthen the core, increase flexibility and improve upper & lower body conditioning as well as co-ordination.
- Weights available - 4kg, 6kg, 8kg and 10kg
- Material - PVC with sand filling.
- Colour - Black
Slam balls must be thrown against an appropriate gym floor i.e. rubber or EVA. Products damaged against concrete, tarmac, hard or rough surfaces will not be covered in the event of damage.
Black Bodybuilding Rag Top
Quality gym rag top with Muscleworks Gym Logo
Single Handled Cable Attachment
- PERFECT FOR WEIGHT LIFTING - Whether its cable cross overs, or cable press our stirrup handle will be able to withstand ANY exercise no matter what the weight!
- FITTED WITH XTRA GRIP RUBBER HANDLE - Our stirrup handle ensures that you will be able to use it at your maximum potential, by eliminating the chances of slipping on the handle you are able to focus more on your workout and isolating your muscles
- MADE FROM HEAVY DUTY METAL - Our stirrup handle can withstand large amounts of weight, allowing you to work out at your maximum potential at your maximum performance level
- OUR STIRRUP HANDLE CAN FIT ONTO ANY MULTI GYM OR CABLE MACHINE - Our stirrup handle is fitted with a carabiner hole allowing for almost any carabiner diameter to fit into it
Knee Supports For Squats
These Heroes weight lifting knee support squat wraps are great for competitive powerlifters and bodybuilders to support the knees and build big quads.
Designed to be wrapped around the knees to help reduce stress and pulling forces on the quadricep tendons, thus reducing the risk of tearing your tendons or quad muscles.
Elasticated with Velcro so they remain secure whilst training with a useful foot loop to slide on over trainers for easier wrapping.
Neoprene Neck Sling
- High Quality nylon head harness for a prolonged training session
- Heroes neoprene Head harness is recommended for bodybuilding, boxers, MMA and others in martial arts and general fitness
- Great for conditioning the neck and upper back muscles
White Stringer Vest
Quality gym stringer vest with Train Insane or Remain The Same Logo
Squat Wrap Knee Supports
These Fitness-Mad weight lifting knee support wraps are perfect for competitive powerlifters and bodybuilders to support the knees. Designed to be wrapped around the knees to help reduce stress and pulling foreces on the quadricep tendons, thus reducing the risk of tearing your tendons or quad muscles. Elasticated with Velcro tabs so they remain secure whilst training with a useful foot loop to slide on over trainers for easier wrapping.
Velcro for quick release & adjustment
Foot loop to help stay in place whilst wrapping
Length per wrap - 167cm
Supports knees to reduce stress on joints & tendons
Material - Polyester / Cotton / Elastic
Dipping Belt For Dips and Pull Ups
Made of Neoprene material
Excellent quality and durable belt
Fully Adjustable heavy duty metal chain to fit any waist
- Essential For Weight Lifting, dipping or chin ups
- Neoprene Material
- Superior saddle stitching throughout
- Wide padded back support for extra comfort
- One size fits any waist
- Tested for strength and endurance
- Ideal For Weight Lifters
Set of 3 Spikey Massage Balls
Fitness-Mad's set of 3 spikey massage trigger balls are perfect for self-massage. Use to help release muscle tension which can also help to release toxins and improve circulation. Lightweight and easy to carry you can take them with you for use before or after your workout. This set of 3 balls offers you the choice of 3 different hardnesses meaning if using for rehab purposes you can use progressively, or use different hardnesses for different areas of the body.
How to use:
Select an appropriate hardness and simply roll the ball around the area which needs to be massaged:
For the lower back or glutes, start in a sitting position and position the ball between your back and a chair or against a wall
For calves sand thighs try sitting or lying on the floor with the ball between you and the floor, then gently roll around on the ball
For the shoulders or upper back, place between your back/shoulders and a wall whilst standing, and again, roll the ball around
For the neck, roll the ball around between your neck and open palm - this is the same technique for arms
Light Blue / Soft
Green / Medium
Grey / Hard
Warning:This product is not suitable for use by people with back injuries or those who suffer from lower back pain, unless recommended by a medical professional.
Fitness Pack For Women Over Fifty
This is an ideal array of fitness accessories for women over the age of 50 who want to train at home without the need to go to a gym, or when they travel away they can have an easy set of fitness accessories to pack away in their luggage without taking up to much space.
It consists of:
- medium and strong safety resistance trainers ideal for all upper body exercises with enough resistance to help tone and strengthen muscle
- a pack of 5 mini power loops from extra light to extra strong, ideal for rehab, general strength and rehab and ideal for many lower body exercises and a few upper body exercises and stretches
- 10mm blue core fitness mat made from high quality NBR Foam 182cm long by 58cm width
Back to top
Use the search box to find the product you are looking for.