Medium, Large, X-Large
Pilates Thigh Toner
Plastic Speed Rope
- 8ft - suitable for height under 5ft 4"
- 9ft - suitable for heights between 5ft4" and 5ft 10"
- 10ft - suitable for heights over 5ft 11"
Green Camo Stringer Vest
Quality gym stringer vest with Muscleworks Gym Logo
Green/Black Gym Tank Top HoodieHigh quality stretch material green and black coloured hooded tank top
Fitness Pack For Women Over FiftyThis is an ideal array of fitness accessories for women over the age of 50 who want to train at home without the need to go to a gym, or when they travel away they can have an easy set of fitness accessories to pack away in their luggage without taking up to much space. It consists of:
- medium and strong safety resistance trainers ideal for all upper body exercises with enough resistance to help tone and strengthen muscle
- a pack of 5 mini power loops from extra light to extra strong, ideal for rehab, general strength and rehab and ideal for many lower body exercises and a few upper body exercises and stretches
- 10mm blue core fitness mat made from high quality NBR Foam 182cm long by 58cm width
Benefits Of KettlebellsRecently the kettlebell has become a very popular exercise tool amongst professional sportsmen, fitness trainers, boxesr and martial artists as kettlebell training delivers a completely different and modern approach to a fitness workout! Working with kettlebells increases strength, endurance, speed, challenging both one's muscular and cardio system with dynamic, total-body movements. If you want to tone up, burn fat, increase your aerobic capacity or strength it can all be done with a kettlebell. Fitness-Mad's Kettlebells have an oversize powder coated handle that gives excellent grip whilse allowing for a fluid motion. The base of each kettlebell is colour coded and covered with a heavy duty vinyl coating that looks great and also protect the floor from damage. Which Kettlebell To Start With If you are not sure which weight you need, as a rough guide Fit Women (excl athletes) from 6Kg -12Kg Men new to strength training should start with 8 - 12Kg Fit Males used to Strength Training 12Kg - 16Kg Athletes & Weight Trainers 20 - 24Kg
CrossFit Slam BallThe Slam Ball is an explosive way to train! This piece of equipment is so versatile, it can be used for a huge variety of exercises and is the ideal tool for Boot Camps, Fitness Instructors, CrossFit, Circuits and more. Use it to strengthen the core, increase flexibility and improve upper & lower body conditioning as well as co-ordination. Product Details:
- Weights available - 4kg, 6kg, 8kg and 10kg
- Material - PVC with sand filling.
- Colour - Black