Large Foam Roller 36 Inches For IT Band StretchesFitness Mad Foam Rollers are used to enhance balance, body awareness, muscle re-education and muscular flexibility and provide dynamic strengthening. Originally used to relieve muscular tension along the spine, hips, neck and shoulders, rollers are now widely used in Pilates and Physiotherapy to help to develop core stability through a range of exercises. Foam rollers can be used in conjunction with resistance bands and Swiss balls. Product Details: Dimensions - 91cm (36") x14.5cm (6") diameter Weight - 550g Colour - Blue Material - Lightweight LDPE Warning - Standing on foam rollers will cause distortion over time. Please see a sample of the Pilates exercises done on this ball below, presented by Amit Younger from YooPod, the online Yoga & Pilates Studio. Visit www.yoopod.com for a free trial.
Union Jack Rocktape
ROCKTAPE is a premium kinesiology tape that features a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than other kinesiology tapes. A tighter weave means enhanced support for working muscles and joints. Extra elasticity promotes "snap back," helping muscles contract and relax more efficiently.
Rock Tape's unique stronger adhesive allows it to stay on longer, even under the toughest conditions. This makes it an ideal athletic tape for high performance athletes and those competing in extreme sports. Put simply Rocktape is kinesiology tape evolved.
When we manufacture RockTape, we introduce a bias into the weave of the fabric so it stretches in one direction and not the other. This mimics the mechanical properties of collagen and muscle fibres. Compared with standard kinesiology tape RockTape has almost twice the elasticity.
Rocktape is a natural-hybrid product and consists of 97% organic cotton and 3% nylon 6/12. The adhesive is a hypo-allergenic acrylic based adhesive and contains no latex. Rocktape contains no active chemicals, drugs or mumbo-jumbo. 100% of Rocktape’s benefits come from its elasticity.
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won’t fall off during movement and exercise
- 180% stretch, the same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily ‘snap back’ to neutral
- Sweat and water resistant
- Variety of designs and colours (all colours have the same properties)
- 5 metres in length by 5cm in width in each roll
- Wearable for up to 5-7 days depending on body part
The multi point stretch strap from Fitness-Mad offers a useful addition to stretching before and after exercise, or rehabilitation. The strap enables you to stretch the whole body and increase the stretch where appropriates whilst maintaining correct form and alignment. The multi-functionality and versatility of the stretch strap means you can stretch your triceps, hamstrings, lower back, quadriceps, and many more muscle groups.
- Dimensions:2.2m x 25mm
2 x 2kg Ankle and Wrist WeightsWant to take your cardio "burn" to the extreme? These are our heaviest pair of Wrist and Ankle Weights at 2kg per weight (sold in pairs). They will make you sweat! The addition of the weight makes your workout more intense, to help build up strength and stamina, or for improving muscle tone/aiding weight loss. These wrist and ankle weights can be used for a variety of exercises including; walking, jogging, running, sprinting, during aerobics, cycling, kick boxing, and even treadmill training, or as part of your regular workout. The neoprene material is breathable for a more comfortable fit and filled with iron sand. Velcro attachment with metal D-ring. Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Product details:
- Dimensions - 23cm (L) x 8.1cm (W)
- Weight - 2 x 2kg
- Sold in pairs
- Material - neoprene material with iron sand filling. Velcro attachment with metal D-ring
- Care - wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Warning:do not wear for extended periods.
STABILITY CUSHION EXERCISES FOR THE COREThis Stability Cushion is an ideal tool for improving balance and posture; you can kneel on it, or sit on it while exercising to increase the challenge of your workout to help build core strength and tone abdominal muscles. It's also great for using while sitting and working at a desk; as this cushion is essentially 'unstable', by simply sitting on it, it keeps your core muscles working and your postural reflexes stimulated - effectively keeping you exercising while seated! To use the cushion on a chair, we recommend you use the cushion for 15-30 minutes at a time, repeating at regular intervals during the day, and so your muscles do not get over strained. If you're looking for a greater challenge, you can let some of the air out of the cushion to decrease the stability of the cushion even more, or you can increase the air with the pump included. The nodules help to grip the surface the stability cushion is being used on and the anti-slip dots on the smoother side, which is more comfortable for using when seated. As well as a posture aid, it can be used for a variety of exercises for a full body workout, the unstable surface makes the exercises harder by engaging your core muscles. You can sit, kneel, stand, plank, or perform push-ups with it!
- Can be inflated or deflated to increase or decrease the level of stability.
- Can be used in pairs under each foot.
- One side with small anti-slip dots, one side with nodules
- Dimensions - 35cm (14") diameter
- Colour - Grey
- Includes pump
- Material - Latex-free PVC
Warnings And Use Instructions:
- Remove from box and check for damage before use (a crease or fold marks are normal due to shipping)
- Do not use the cushion if there are any signs of damage, e.g. a deep scratch, gouge or holes.
- Do not over inflate or use a high-pressure hose to fill. Only use pump included to inflate.
- Do not forcefully insert the pump into the valve as this can puncture the stability cushion.
- Maximum user weight - 100Kg