Olympic quick release collars
Neoprene Hand Weights (sold in pairs)Add weight to your workout with these neoprene coated dumbbells. They come in pairs and are perfect for any home gym or commercial studio environment. Thanks to the flattened edges, it means these dumbbells won't roll away as you place them down on the floor during your workout. The soft neoprene coating ensures a comfortable grip but helps to add grip so as you get sweaty, they don't get too slippy! Product Details:
- Perfect for at home workouts, gyms, clubs, studios, aerobics, HIIT and toning
- Flat bottoms prevent weights from rolling away
- Colours Pink 0.5kg, Purple 1kg, Green 1.5kg, Blue 2kg, Orange 3kg, Red 4kg, Black 5kg
- Sold in pairs
- Dumbbell Rack is sold seperately
Core ExercisesThe Fitness Mad Air Dome Pro is an excellent equivalent to the awesome Bosu Ball, it is great for core strengthening of the lower body, including ankles, knees, hips, abdominals and lower back, it will also increase muscle tone and strength in the thighs, glutes (bum), hamstrings and calves, it can also be used as a step board but with the added benefit of working your core muscles as well as your calves and thigh. This is a must have piece of core fitness equipment to have at your home
The Pilates Core MatThe Core Fitness Mat 10mm mat is the ideal Pilates, or exercise mat for those on the move, or for studios tight on storage space! The NBR foam offers excellent cushioning and memory, yet a 10mm mat weighs only a fraction over 1kg, making it light enough to carry around with the included removable carry strap.
- Dimensions - 10mm x 182cm x 58cm
- Packaging - Retail packed
- Suitable for:Pilates matwork classes or Aerobics, HIIT, Circuits, BodyPump classes at Studios, Clubs, Gyms, home use or on the move
- Material - NBR Rubber, DOP, AZO, Heavy Metal, Phenol and Phthalate free
- Care instructions - Closed cell foam, non absorbent and wipe clean
Weighted Leather RopeThis leather weighted jump rope can be used with or without the approx. 125g handle weights, giving you the option to choose from 175g (rope only) or 425g (with weights). Use without weights to improve speed or with weights to help increase endurance and strength. Ideal for boxers, MMA, kickboxing, or anyone looking to increase their cardio endurance & strength.
- Traditional style leather weighted jump rope
- Smooth action hi-speed bearings ensure a perfect skip
- Adjustable weight from 175g - 425g
- Dimensions - 3m (9ft 8in)
Warrior Pilates and Yoga MatsThe Warrior II yoga mat is the latest version of our best-selling Warrior yoga mat. Offering all the great features of the original Warrior mat such as; good cushioning and fantastic value for money, the Warrior II offers improved grip, is phthalate free and comes in an exciting range of colours. 4mm is the most popular thickness of yoga mat for regular yoga practice and at 183cm (6ft) long you'll stay on the mat. Product Details:
- Dimensions - 183cm x 61cm x 4mm
- Weight - 1.1kg
- Material - Pthalate free PVC
- Free from - Phthalate & Latex Free PVC Tested as free of harmful substances to Oeko Tex Standard 100 Class II
- To optimise slip resistance, please wipe with a damp cloth and towel dry before first use.
- Care Instructions - Can be wiped clean or can be machine washed at 40°C using a small amount of soap. DO NOT put this mat through a spin cycle or spin dry as this may damage the mat. Dry flat or roll up in a towel to speed drying time.
Core Ball With Online Exercise Guide and Pump
- Includes pump and free online workout guide
- Weight - 1.35kg
- Colour - Blue
- Material - 6 Phthalate and Heavy Metal Free PVC
STABILITY CUSHION EXERCISES FOR THE COREThis Stability Cushion is an ideal tool for improving balance and posture; you can kneel on it, or sit on it while exercising to increase the challenge of your workout to help build core strength and tone abdominal muscles. It's also great for using while sitting and working at a desk; as this cushion is essentially 'unstable', by simply sitting on it, it keeps your core muscles working and your postural reflexes stimulated - effectively keeping you exercising while seated! To use the cushion on a chair, we recommend you use the cushion for 15-30 minutes at a time, repeating at regular intervals during the day, and so your muscles do not get over strained. If you're looking for a greater challenge, you can let some of the air out of the cushion to decrease the stability of the cushion even more, or you can increase the air with the pump included. The nodules help to grip the surface the stability cushion is being used on and the anti-slip dots on the smoother side, which is more comfortable for using when seated. As well as a posture aid, it can be used for a variety of exercises for a full body workout, the unstable surface makes the exercises harder by engaging your core muscles. You can sit, kneel, stand, plank, or perform push-ups with it!
- Can be inflated or deflated to increase or decrease the level of stability.
- Can be used in pairs under each foot.
- One side with small anti-slip dots, one side with nodules
- Dimensions - 35cm (14") diameter
- Colour - Grey
- Includes pump
- Material - Latex-free PVC
Warnings And Use Instructions:
- Remove from box and check for damage before use (a crease or fold marks are normal due to shipping)
- Do not use the cushion if there are any signs of damage, e.g. a deep scratch, gouge or holes.
- Do not over inflate or use a high-pressure hose to fill. Only use pump included to inflate.
- Do not forcefully insert the pump into the valve as this can puncture the stability cushion.
- Maximum user weight - 100Kg