Deluxe Chinning Gym BarFull Product Description Turn your door frame into a workstation with our deluxe doorway gym. Use the bar high in the doorframe for pull ups, crunches and chin ups or, at the bottom of the door frame for sit ups and an abdominal workout. Double action opening makes the door gym quick to set up and the large non-marking pads ensure a secure grip and prevent damage to the door frame. Foam grips add extra comfort. Includes support brackets and basic exercise guide. Product Details:
- Maximum user weight 100kg.
- Suitable for door widths from 63cm to 100cm with a door jam of at least 6cm.
- Not suitable for door frames made of soft wood, door frames in Stud (Plasterboard) walls or door adjacent to a window frame.
- Not warranted for commercial use
- Only to be used in conjunction with brackets supplied. Bar must be tightened firmly within brackets before exercising.
- The brackets must be attached to the door frame with screws provided.
- Warning - never use for exercising upside down.
Self Massaging Stick For Tight and Injured Muscles
150kg Anti-Burst Core BallAnti-burst Swiss Ball with a load rating of 150kg. Perfect for Fit Ball workouts, Yoga, Pilates or physiotherapy and can be use as a chair to aid with postural problems. Comes with pump. We do not recommend this ball for use when weight training. Product Details:
- Dimensions - 55cm, 65cm or 75cm
- Weight - 1kg
- Material - 6 Phthalate and Heavy Metal Free PVC
- Colour - Silver
- Not warranted for commercial use.
- Safety Information:
- Factory tested as burst-resistant at 200Kg, maximum recommended load 150kg.
- Never leave the Swiss Ball near a heat source.
Vari-Massage Foam Roller
The best massage roller for myofascial release and to help massage and release tight and aching muscles especially the illotibial Band. The Vari Massage Foam Roller features a unique range of different patterns so you can vary the intensity of the massage to suit your individual needs.
Unlike many foam rollers the Vari Massage Foam Rollers dual ABS and EVA construction will not break down, lose it's shape, or require costly replacement as a result of day to day use.
High Impact ABS tube with EVA foam padding.
Size 12cm diameter x 30.5cm long
Ab Wheel For Six Pack Abs
Metal Handled Cable Skipping Rope
- Length - Up to 3m (can be adjusted)
- Colour - Silver/Black
- Material - Aluminium handles with PVC coated steel rope and steel screw adjust system.
Exercise Band WorkoutsThese high quality Therapy Resistance Bands comes in 3 different strengths to help with muscle toning injury rehabilitation, especially for shoulder rotator cuff injuries The Fitness Mad Light Resistance Band is our lightest resistance band and is ideal for beginners or for use in therapy and when recovering from injury. 150cm x 15cm Colour: Red The Fitness Mad Medium Resistance Band is our most popular band and is ideal for those familiar with resistance workouts or who are reasonably fit 150cm x 15cm Colour: Blue The Fitness Mad Strong Resistance Band is our strongest band and is ideal for the strong and atheletic user.150cm x 15cm Colour: Black Warning: Contains Latex Do Not Use if Allergic
Benefits Of KettlebellsRecently the kettlebell has become a very popular exercise tool amongst professional sportsmen, fitness trainers, boxesr and martial artists as kettlebell training delivers a completely different and modern approach to a fitness workout! Working with kettlebells increases strength, endurance, speed, challenging both one's muscular and cardio system with dynamic, total-body movements. If you want to tone up, burn fat, increase your aerobic capacity or strength it can all be done with a kettlebell. Fitness-Mad's Kettlebells have an oversize powder coated handle that gives excellent grip whilse allowing for a fluid motion. The base of each kettlebell is colour coded and covered with a heavy duty vinyl coating that looks great and also protect the floor from damage. Which Kettlebell To Start With If you are not sure which weight you need, as a rough guide Fit Women (excl athletes) from 6Kg -12Kg Men new to strength training should start with 8 - 12Kg Fit Males used to Strength Training 12Kg - 16Kg Athletes & Weight Trainers 20 - 24Kg
STABILITY CUSHION EXERCISES FOR THE COREThis Stability Cushion is an ideal tool for improving balance and posture; you can kneel on it, or sit on it while exercising to increase the challenge of your workout to help build core strength and tone abdominal muscles. It's also great for using while sitting and working at a desk; as this cushion is essentially 'unstable', by simply sitting on it, it keeps your core muscles working and your postural reflexes stimulated - effectively keeping you exercising while seated! To use the cushion on a chair, we recommend you use the cushion for 15-30 minutes at a time, repeating at regular intervals during the day, and so your muscles do not get over strained. If you're looking for a greater challenge, you can let some of the air out of the cushion to decrease the stability of the cushion even more, or you can increase the air with the pump included. The nodules help to grip the surface the stability cushion is being used on and the anti-slip dots on the smoother side, which is more comfortable for using when seated. As well as a posture aid, it can be used for a variety of exercises for a full body workout, the unstable surface makes the exercises harder by engaging your core muscles. You can sit, kneel, stand, plank, or perform push-ups with it!
- Can be inflated or deflated to increase or decrease the level of stability.
- Can be used in pairs under each foot.
- One side with small anti-slip dots, one side with nodules
- Dimensions - 35cm (14") diameter
- Colour - Grey
- Includes pump
- Material - Latex-free PVC
Warnings And Use Instructions:
- Remove from box and check for damage before use (a crease or fold marks are normal due to shipping)
- Do not use the cushion if there are any signs of damage, e.g. a deep scratch, gouge or holes.
- Do not over inflate or use a high-pressure hose to fill. Only use pump included to inflate.
- Do not forcefully insert the pump into the valve as this can puncture the stability cushion.
- Maximum user weight - 100Kg