Foam Roller With Tread Patterns
This Foam Tread Roller, has a tread pattern to provide more pressure points as you roll, giving you a deep tissue massage. This foam roller is ideal for muscle massage and self myofascial release for tight muscles, before or after exercise, or even if you wish to roll your muscles out after a long day on standing or sitting. Made from strong tubing to prevent deformation whilst rolling with a moulded EVA tread pattern. Available in Green or Black.
- Durable & portable design
- Deep tissue massage
- Myofascial release
- Tread pattern
- Dimensions - 32.2cm x 13.5cm diameter
- Materials - Injection moulded EVA foam with Polypropylene tube.
Fitness Pack For Men Over FiftyThis is an ideal array of fitness accessories for men over the age of 50 who want to train at home without the need to go to a gym, or when they travel away they can have an easy set of fitness accessories to pack away in their luggage without taking up to much space. It consists of:
- strong and extra strong safety resistance trainers ideal for all upper body exercises with enough resistance to help tone, strengthen and build muscle
- pair of angled push up bars to help strengthen and build chest, shoulders and tricep muscles
- 10mm black core fitness mat made from high quality NBR Foam 182cm long by 58cm width
Benefits Of KettlebellsRecently the kettlebell has become a very popular exercise tool amongst professional sportsmen, fitness trainers, boxesr and martial artists as kettlebell training delivers a completely different and modern approach to a fitness workout! Working with kettlebells increases strength, endurance, speed, challenging both one's muscular and cardio system with dynamic, total-body movements. If you want to tone up, burn fat, increase your aerobic capacity or strength it can all be done with a kettlebell. Fitness-Mad's Kettlebells have an oversize powder coated handle that gives excellent grip whilse allowing for a fluid motion. The base of each kettlebell is colour coded and covered with a heavy duty vinyl coating that looks great and also protect the floor from damage. Which Kettlebell To Start With If you are not sure which weight you need, as a rough guide Fit Women (excl athletes) from 6Kg -12Kg Men new to strength training should start with 8 - 12Kg Fit Males used to Strength Training 12Kg - 16Kg Athletes & Weight Trainers 20 - 24Kg
Resistance Tube In Figure Of 8
Large Foam Roller 36 Inches For IT Band StretchesFitness Mad Foam Rollers are used to enhance balance, body awareness, muscle re-education and muscular flexibility and provide dynamic strengthening. Originally used to relieve muscular tension along the spine, hips, neck and shoulders, rollers are now widely used in Pilates and Physiotherapy to help to develop core stability through a range of exercises. Foam rollers can be used in conjunction with resistance bands and Swiss balls. Product Details: Dimensions - 91cm (36") x14.5cm (6") diameter Weight - 550g Colour - Blue Material - Lightweight LDPE Warning - Standing on foam rollers will cause distortion over time. Please see a sample of the Pilates exercises done on this ball below, presented by Amit Younger from YooPod, the online Yoga & Pilates Studio. Visit www.yoopod.com for a free trial.
Fitness Pack For Women Over FiftyThis is an ideal array of fitness accessories for women over the age of 50 who want to train at home without the need to go to a gym, or when they travel away they can have an easy set of fitness accessories to pack away in their luggage without taking up to much space. It consists of:
- medium and strong safety resistance trainers ideal for all upper body exercises with enough resistance to help tone and strengthen muscle
- a pack of 5 mini power loops from extra light to extra strong, ideal for rehab, general strength and rehab and ideal for many lower body exercises and a few upper body exercises and stretches
- 10mm blue core fitness mat made from high quality NBR Foam 182cm long by 58cm width
Massage Roller For Foot
Squat Band SetSquat bands are a great way to build the glute and leg muscles. Activate your muscles as part of a dynamic warm-up, or use for a serious lower body workout by itself or as part of your weight training routine. Extra wide with non-slip lining to help reduce the band bunching/moving as you exercise. Product Details:
- Extra wide with non-slip lining
- Help to activate muscles as part of a dynamic warm-up
- 3 different sizes are available: Small 66 cm / Medium 76 cm / Large 86 cm
- Warning - contains latex do not use if allergic
- If ordering the set £26.95 it consists of all 3 sizes
STABILITY CUSHION EXERCISES FOR THE COREThis Stability Cushion is an ideal tool for improving balance and posture; you can kneel on it, or sit on it while exercising to increase the challenge of your workout to help build core strength and tone abdominal muscles. It's also great for using while sitting and working at a desk; as this cushion is essentially 'unstable', by simply sitting on it, it keeps your core muscles working and your postural reflexes stimulated - effectively keeping you exercising while seated! To use the cushion on a chair, we recommend you use the cushion for 15-30 minutes at a time, repeating at regular intervals during the day, and so your muscles do not get over strained. If you're looking for a greater challenge, you can let some of the air out of the cushion to decrease the stability of the cushion even more, or you can increase the air with the pump included. The nodules help to grip the surface the stability cushion is being used on and the anti-slip dots on the smoother side, which is more comfortable for using when seated. As well as a posture aid, it can be used for a variety of exercises for a full body workout, the unstable surface makes the exercises harder by engaging your core muscles. You can sit, kneel, stand, plank, or perform push-ups with it!
- Can be inflated or deflated to increase or decrease the level of stability.
- Can be used in pairs under each foot.
- One side with small anti-slip dots, one side with nodules
- Dimensions - 35cm (14") diameter
- Colour - Grey
- Includes pump
- Material - Latex-free PVC
Warnings And Use Instructions:
- Remove from box and check for damage before use (a crease or fold marks are normal due to shipping)
- Do not use the cushion if there are any signs of damage, e.g. a deep scratch, gouge or holes.
- Do not over inflate or use a high-pressure hose to fill. Only use pump included to inflate.
- Do not forcefully insert the pump into the valve as this can puncture the stability cushion.
- Maximum user weight - 100Kg