Large Foam Roller 36 Inches For IT Band StretchesFitness Mad Foam Rollers are used to enhance balance, body awareness, muscle re-education and muscular flexibility and provide dynamic strengthening. Originally used to relieve muscular tension along the spine, hips, neck and shoulders, rollers are now widely used in Pilates and Physiotherapy to help to develop core stability through a range of exercises. Foam rollers can be used in conjunction with resistance bands and Swiss balls. Product Details: Dimensions - 91cm (36") x14.5cm (6") diameter Weight - 550g Colour - Blue Material - Lightweight LDPE Warning - Standing on foam rollers will cause distortion over time. Please see a sample of the Pilates exercises done on this ball below, presented by Amit Younger from YooPod, the online Yoga & Pilates Studio. Visit www.yoopod.com for a free trial.
STABILITY CUSHION EXERCISES FOR THE COREThis Stability Cushion is an ideal tool for improving balance and posture; you can kneel on it, or sit on it while exercising to increase the challenge of your workout to help build core strength and tone abdominal muscles. It's also great for using while sitting and working at a desk; as this cushion is essentially 'unstable', by simply sitting on it, it keeps your core muscles working and your postural reflexes stimulated - effectively keeping you exercising while seated! To use the cushion on a chair, we recommend you use the cushion for 15-30 minutes at a time, repeating at regular intervals during the day, and so your muscles do not get over strained. If you're looking for a greater challenge, you can let some of the air out of the cushion to decrease the stability of the cushion even more, or you can increase the air with the pump included. The nodules help to grip the surface the stability cushion is being used on and the anti-slip dots on the smoother side, which is more comfortable for using when seated. As well as a posture aid, it can be used for a variety of exercises for a full body workout, the unstable surface makes the exercises harder by engaging your core muscles. You can sit, kneel, stand, plank, or perform push-ups with it!
- Can be inflated or deflated to increase or decrease the level of stability.
- Can be used in pairs under each foot.
- One side with small anti-slip dots, one side with nodules
- Dimensions - 35cm (14") diameter
- Colour - Grey
- Includes pump
- Material - Latex-free PVC
Warnings And Use Instructions:
- Remove from box and check for damage before use (a crease or fold marks are normal due to shipping)
- Do not use the cushion if there are any signs of damage, e.g. a deep scratch, gouge or holes.
- Do not over inflate or use a high-pressure hose to fill. Only use pump included to inflate.
- Do not forcefully insert the pump into the valve as this can puncture the stability cushion.
- Maximum user weight - 100Kg
150kg Anti-Burst Core BallAnti-burst Swiss Ball with a load rating of 150kg. Perfect for Fit Ball workouts, Yoga, Pilates or physiotherapy and can be use as a chair to aid with postural problems. Comes with pump. We do not recommend this ball for use when weight training. Product Details:
- Dimensions - 55cm, 65cm or 75cm
- Weight - 1kg
- Material - 6 Phthalate and Heavy Metal Free PVC
- Colour - Silver
- Not warranted for commercial use.
- Safety Information:
- Factory tested as burst-resistant at 200Kg, maximum recommended load 150kg.
- Never leave the Swiss Ball near a heat source.
Self Massaging Stick For Tight and Injured Muscles
Angled Push Up Bars For Chest Shoulders and Triceps Workout
The ergonomically angled handles from Fitness-Mad reduce stress on the wrists and forearms during your workout. The robust TPE rubber on top of the handles provide extra grip and stability, leaving you free to develop muscles in both the arms, shoulders, and the chest. The handles are lightweight and easily transportable, providing convenience when training in different locations. There are also rubber stoppers on the base of the handles to avoid them slipping on surfaces when in use.
Fitness Pro Adjustable Power Grip
The awesome Adjustable Power Grip is the ultimate hand and wrist exerciser offering easy adjustment to suit your desired exercise and to allow you to increase the amount of resistance as your strength develops. Ergonomically sculpted handles with soft synthetic rubber inserts ensure a comfortable grip even during extended exercising.
Resistance levels 10kg to 40kg
Perfect Xmas Fitness Gift
Barbell PadGet extra protection for your shoulder and reduce hip pain when using your barbell with our thick barbell pads. Simply add one to your weight training barbell to prevent pain from regular use. Protects your shoulders and hip bones and makes working with heavy weights much more comfortable.
Deluxe Chinning Gym BarFull Product Description Turn your door frame into a workstation with our deluxe doorway gym. Use the bar high in the doorframe for pull ups, crunches and chin ups or, at the bottom of the door frame for sit ups and an abdominal workout. Double action opening makes the door gym quick to set up and the large non-marking pads ensure a secure grip and prevent damage to the door frame. Foam grips add extra comfort. Includes support brackets and basic exercise guide. Product Details:
- Maximum user weight 100kg.
- Suitable for door widths from 63cm to 100cm with a door jam of at least 6cm.
- Not suitable for door frames made of soft wood, door frames in Stud (Plasterboard) walls or door adjacent to a window frame.
- Not warranted for commercial use
- Only to be used in conjunction with brackets supplied. Bar must be tightened firmly within brackets before exercising.
- The brackets must be attached to the door frame with screws provided.
- Warning - never use for exercising upside down.
2 x 2kg Ankle and Wrist WeightsWant to take your cardio "burn" to the extreme? These are our heaviest pair of Wrist and Ankle Weights at 2kg per weight (sold in pairs). They will make you sweat! The addition of the weight makes your workout more intense, to help build up strength and stamina, or for improving muscle tone/aiding weight loss. These wrist and ankle weights can be used for a variety of exercises including; walking, jogging, running, sprinting, during aerobics, cycling, kick boxing, and even treadmill training, or as part of your regular workout. The neoprene material is breathable for a more comfortable fit and filled with iron sand. Velcro attachment with metal D-ring. Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Product details:
- Dimensions - 23cm (L) x 8.1cm (W)
- Weight - 2 x 2kg
- Sold in pairs
- Material - neoprene material with iron sand filling. Velcro attachment with metal D-ring
- Care - wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Warning:do not wear for extended periods.
Foam Roller With Tread Patterns
This Foam Tread Roller, has a tread pattern to provide more pressure points as you roll, giving you a deep tissue massage. This foam roller is ideal for muscle massage and self myofascial release for tight muscles, before or after exercise, or even if you wish to roll your muscles out after a long day on standing or sitting. Made from strong tubing to prevent deformation whilst rolling with a moulded EVA tread pattern. Available in Green or Black.
- Durable & portable design
- Deep tissue massage
- Myofascial release
- Tread pattern
- Dimensions - 32.2cm x 13.5cm diameter
- Materials - Injection moulded EVA foam with Polypropylene tube.