The Pilates Core MatThe Core Fitness Mat 10mm mat is the ideal Pilates, or exercise mat for those on the move, or for studios tight on storage space! The NBR foam offers excellent cushioning and memory, yet a 10mm mat weighs only a fraction over 1kg, making it light enough to carry around with the included removable carry strap.
- Dimensions - 10mm x 182cm x 58cm
- Packaging - Retail packed
- Suitable for:Pilates matwork classes or Aerobics, HIIT, Circuits, BodyPump classes at Studios, Clubs, Gyms, home use or on the move
- Material - NBR Rubber, DOP, AZO, Heavy Metal, Phenol and Phthalate free
- Care instructions - Closed cell foam, non absorbent and wipe clean
Metal Handled Cable Skipping Rope
- Length - Up to 3m (can be adjusted)
- Colour - Silver/Black
- Material - Aluminium handles with PVC coated steel rope and steel screw adjust system.
Stability BoardRegular use of a wobble board is a great way to improve your balance, rehabilitate ankle injuries, increase core strength and improve one's range of movement. By improving proprioception through balancing exercises wobble boards can help to protect the body from injury. Our 40cm adjustable wobble board offers angles between 19 and 23 degrees by simply screwing the rocker in or out, allowing you to progressively improve your balance. The more you screw the rocker out the greater the angle and the greater the difficulty. Range of movement: 19 to 23 degrees Diameter: 40cm Weight: 850g
Warrior Pilates and Yoga MatsThe Warrior II yoga mat is the latest version of our best-selling Warrior yoga mat. Offering all the great features of the original Warrior mat such as; good cushioning and fantastic value for money, the Warrior II offers improved grip, is phthalate free and comes in an exciting range of colours. 4mm is the most popular thickness of yoga mat for regular yoga practice and at 183cm (6ft) long you'll stay on the mat. Product Details:
- Dimensions - 183cm x 61cm x 4mm
- Weight - 1.1kg
- Material - Pthalate free PVC
- Free from - Phthalate & Latex Free PVC Tested as free of harmful substances to Oeko Tex Standard 100 Class II
- To optimise slip resistance, please wipe with a damp cloth and towel dry before first use.
- Care Instructions - Can be wiped clean or can be machine washed at 40°C using a small amount of soap. DO NOT put this mat through a spin cycle or spin dry as this may damage the mat. Dry flat or roll up in a towel to speed drying time.
Weighted Leather RopeThis leather weighted jump rope can be used with or without the approx. 125g handle weights, giving you the option to choose from 175g (rope only) or 425g (with weights). Use without weights to improve speed or with weights to help increase endurance and strength. Ideal for boxers, MMA, kickboxing, or anyone looking to increase their cardio endurance & strength.
- Traditional style leather weighted jump rope
- Smooth action hi-speed bearings ensure a perfect skip
- Adjustable weight from 175g - 425g
- Dimensions - 3m (9ft 8in)
150kg Anti-Burst Core BallAnti-burst Swiss Ball with a load rating of 150kg. Perfect for Fit Ball workouts, Yoga, Pilates or physiotherapy and can be use as a chair to aid with postural problems. Comes with pump. We do not recommend this ball for use when weight training. Product Details:
- Dimensions - 55cm, 65cm or 75cm
- Weight - 1kg
- Material - 6 Phthalate and Heavy Metal Free PVC
- Colour - Silver
- Not warranted for commercial use.
- Safety Information:
- Factory tested as burst-resistant at 200Kg, maximum recommended load 150kg.
- Never leave the Swiss Ball near a heat source.
Ab Wheel For Six Pack Abs
Deluxe Chinning Gym BarFull Product Description Turn your door frame into a workstation with our deluxe doorway gym. Use the bar high in the doorframe for pull ups, crunches and chin ups or, at the bottom of the door frame for sit ups and an abdominal workout. Double action opening makes the door gym quick to set up and the large non-marking pads ensure a secure grip and prevent damage to the door frame. Foam grips add extra comfort. Includes support brackets and basic exercise guide. Product Details:
- Maximum user weight 100kg.
- Suitable for door widths from 63cm to 100cm with a door jam of at least 6cm.
- Not suitable for door frames made of soft wood, door frames in Stud (Plasterboard) walls or door adjacent to a window frame.
- Not warranted for commercial use
- Only to be used in conjunction with brackets supplied. Bar must be tightened firmly within brackets before exercising.
- The brackets must be attached to the door frame with screws provided.
- Warning - never use for exercising upside down.