Metal Handled Cable Skipping Rope
- Length - Up to 3m (can be adjusted)
- Colour - Silver/Black
- Material - Aluminium handles with PVC coated steel rope and steel screw adjust system.
Power Loop Mini Resistance Bands
Stability BoardRegular use of a wobble board is a great way to improve your balance, rehabilitate ankle injuries, increase core strength and improve one's range of movement. By improving proprioception through balancing exercises wobble boards can help to protect the body from injury. Our 40cm adjustable wobble board offers angles between 19 and 23 degrees by simply screwing the rocker in or out, allowing you to progressively improve your balance. The more you screw the rocker out the greater the angle and the greater the difficulty. Range of movement: 19 to 23 degrees Diameter: 40cm Weight: 850g
Exercise Band WorkoutsThese high quality Therapy Resistance Bands comes in 3 different strengths to help with muscle toning injury rehabilitation, especially for shoulder rotator cuff injuries The Fitness Mad Light Resistance Band is our lightest resistance band and is ideal for beginners or for use in therapy and when recovering from injury. 150cm x 15cm Colour: Red The Fitness Mad Medium Resistance Band is our most popular band and is ideal for those familiar with resistance workouts or who are reasonably fit 150cm x 15cm Colour: Blue The Fitness Mad Strong Resistance Band is our strongest band and is ideal for the strong and atheletic user.150cm x 15cm Colour: Black Warning: Contains Latex Do Not Use if Allergic
STABILITY CUSHION EXERCISES FOR THE COREThis Stability Cushion is an ideal tool for improving balance and posture; you can kneel on it, or sit on it while exercising to increase the challenge of your workout to help build core strength and tone abdominal muscles. It's also great for using while sitting and working at a desk; as this cushion is essentially 'unstable', by simply sitting on it, it keeps your core muscles working and your postural reflexes stimulated - effectively keeping you exercising while seated! To use the cushion on a chair, we recommend you use the cushion for 15-30 minutes at a time, repeating at regular intervals during the day, and so your muscles do not get over strained. If you're looking for a greater challenge, you can let some of the air out of the cushion to decrease the stability of the cushion even more, or you can increase the air with the pump included. The nodules help to grip the surface the stability cushion is being used on and the anti-slip dots on the smoother side, which is more comfortable for using when seated. As well as a posture aid, it can be used for a variety of exercises for a full body workout, the unstable surface makes the exercises harder by engaging your core muscles. You can sit, kneel, stand, plank, or perform push-ups with it!
- Can be inflated or deflated to increase or decrease the level of stability.
- Can be used in pairs under each foot.
- One side with small anti-slip dots, one side with nodules
- Dimensions - 35cm (14") diameter
- Colour - Grey
- Includes pump
- Material - Latex-free PVC
Warnings And Use Instructions:
- Remove from box and check for damage before use (a crease or fold marks are normal due to shipping)
- Do not use the cushion if there are any signs of damage, e.g. a deep scratch, gouge or holes.
- Do not over inflate or use a high-pressure hose to fill. Only use pump included to inflate.
- Do not forcefully insert the pump into the valve as this can puncture the stability cushion.
- Maximum user weight - 100Kg
2 x 2kg Ankle and Wrist WeightsWant to take your cardio "burn" to the extreme? These are our heaviest pair of Wrist and Ankle Weights at 2kg per weight (sold in pairs). They will make you sweat! The addition of the weight makes your workout more intense, to help build up strength and stamina, or for improving muscle tone/aiding weight loss. These wrist and ankle weights can be used for a variety of exercises including; walking, jogging, running, sprinting, during aerobics, cycling, kick boxing, and even treadmill training, or as part of your regular workout. The neoprene material is breathable for a more comfortable fit and filled with iron sand. Velcro attachment with metal D-ring. Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Product details:
- Dimensions - 23cm (L) x 8.1cm (W)
- Weight - 2 x 2kg
- Sold in pairs
- Material - neoprene material with iron sand filling. Velcro attachment with metal D-ring
- Care - wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Warning:do not wear for extended periods.
The Pilates Core MatThe Core Fitness Mat 10mm mat is the ideal Pilates, or exercise mat for those on the move, or for studios tight on storage space! The NBR foam offers excellent cushioning and memory, yet a 10mm mat weighs only a fraction over 1kg, making it light enough to carry around with the included removable carry strap.
- Dimensions - 10mm x 182cm x 58cm
- Packaging - Retail packed
- Suitable for:Pilates matwork classes or Aerobics, HIIT, Circuits, BodyPump classes at Studios, Clubs, Gyms, home use or on the move
- Material - NBR Rubber, DOP, AZO, Heavy Metal, Phenol and Phthalate free
- Care instructions - Closed cell foam, non absorbent and wipe clean
Squat Band SetSquat bands are a great way to build the glute and leg muscles. Activate your muscles as part of a dynamic warm-up, or use for a serious lower body workout by itself or as part of your weight training routine. Extra wide with non-slip lining to help reduce the band bunching/moving as you exercise. Product Details:
- Extra wide with non-slip lining
- Help to activate muscles as part of a dynamic warm-up
- 3 different sizes are available: Small 66 cm / Medium 76 cm / Large 86 cm
- Warning - contains latex do not use if allergic
- If ordering the set £26.95 it consists of all 3 sizes